PDA

View Full Version : WTS VZ58 receiver & kit (C&R rifles are sold)

Wyseguy
04-10-2011, 5:03 PM
I have a very nice VZ58 kit, with the barrel headspaced onto a ORF receiver. (The hole for the barrel pin needs to be drilled) The barrel already has a muzzle break (US made) welded on. In addition, I have three other compliance parts (trigger, sear, disconnector), and the trigger and disconnector are already put together! You can have your choice of a fixed stock, or folding stock. The kit has already been bead-blasted. I will include two 30 rd rebuild kits, a bayonet, and a cleaning kit. The barreled receiver must go thru a FFL. I will do a PP in Simi Valley, San Fernando Valley, East Ventura. I might be willing to travel a little further, just let me know. I will ship, but it will be on your dime.
$510, OBO IF YOU'D LIKE PICS, PLEASE PM ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER, AS MY CAMERA CABLE IS LOST!
I'm located in Oak Park.
SEE NEXT POST FOR C&R rifle.

Wyseguy
04-10-2011, 8:50 PM
I have a very nice Winchester 74 .22lr rifle. It is semi-auto, and tube fed. This rifle was made in 1942 and was sent to England several years ago. It does have British proof markings on the barrel and receiver right side. It has been reblued some time ago and looks to be a nice job. The stock looks very good with no cracks or modifications that I can find. The bore on this rifle is good. It is still shiny and has good rifling also. This is a very nice shooter. This rifle qualifies as a C&R, so it can be cash and carry with a DL, or can ship to a C&R holder for $20
I'm asking $250 $225 obo IF YOU'D LIKE PICS, PLEASE PM ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER, AS MY CAMERA CABLE IS LOST!

I can meet anywhere in the San Fernando and Simi Valleys.

SOLD 2nd Rifle added 4/18/11 SOLD
I have another Winchester 74, only this time it's the more rare .22 short version. Very nice bore, and nice bluing. I don't see any rust. The furniture is pretty good, has some nicks and scratches, but nothing major. No cracks. This one is a C&R, so it can be cash and carry, or shipped to a C&R holder. Since this is rarer, it's going for SPF $300 SPF. Shipped on your dime, of course. SPF SPF SPF

Wyseguy
04-11-2011, 5:12 PM
BTT

Wyseguy
04-13-2011, 5:28 PM
btt

Wyseguy
04-16-2011, 7:00 PM
weekend bump

Wyseguy
04-18-2011, 9:18 PM
BTT w/a 2nd rifle added.