View Full Version : CCW Info Forum - County Threads Missing?

04-10-2011, 6:31 AM
I noticed that some county threads are no longer showing up in the Calguns CCW Information Forum's thread listing. My guess is that because they had no recent activity, the forum software auto-drops them from the listing(?).

For example, the thread for Nevada county is no longer listed. However, it still exists (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=352773) (found it via a Google search). The last post date was 1/31/2011. The last thread in the forum listing is currently San Francisco and it has a last post date of 2/22/2011. If no new activity happens in the SF thread, my guess is that it will drop from the listing as well.

A mod might want to override this drop-from-listing behavior because someone looking for info on their county won't be able to easily find the info if they live in one of those counties. If the drop-from-listing behavior can't be changed then someone could add a stickied index post with links to all the county threads.

04-10-2011, 6:38 AM
Lower left corner of the page: Display Options box.
More likely it's set to display threads for the last 10 days. Change it to whichever time period you want.

04-10-2011, 7:20 AM
Thanks, that did it! Mine was set to 2 months and I don't remember ever changing it since I didn't know that setting there before. :o