View Full Version : How The United Nations Endangers Your Firearm Freedom

04-09-2011, 7:07 AM
I am not sure how many have been following this or if it has been posted.

04-09-2011, 7:13 AM
The John Birch Society " A wonderful source of information on how we are being screwed by the government and the corporations etc who own the politicians" has been talking about this since the 60s . Read the Freedom from war treaty signed by JF Kennedy. It is all about the new world order.

04-09-2011, 7:42 AM
Some tell us this means nothing because of Constitutional constrains, I am not convinced. We've had suspect presidential orders, we've recently signed onto many U.N. goals, especially disarmament, which is a first. Why?......if it is so unimportant, why are they doing it, especially when it is anti constitutional? Why would our representatives sign on to an unconstitutional mandate, or make unconstitutional international treaty of any issue?

What bothers me is, we already have our government acting outside of the constitution on may issues, and it seems to be happening more and more.

There are very few in the federal government outside of some like Ron Paul, who are standing and saying NO the actions of this government un-constitutional.

Ever since Bush Sr. announced the New World order, there seems to be a slow march toward that. Everything seems to be global this, U.N that. Notice how many laws and issues here in America to Europe, are becoming homogeneous.

If you add it all up, it starts to become very suspect. The only check and balance holding back this outright and in our face New World Order, if its goals are unconstitutional, is us the people, and the legal branch.

The legal branch, is still a branch of the federal government. What happens when the legal branch starts ruling and making law contrary to the constitution, using any logic to explain their intellectual dishonesty? In other words, the legal branch comes in line with the goals of the other branches?

That only leaves us the people to force change, but who have we given the majority of power to? The federal and state governments, not very comforting.

04-10-2011, 6:46 AM
No UN treaty can trump the Constitution.

No Executive Order can trump the Bill of Rights.

Don't buy the whining hype: read.

04-10-2011, 7:01 AM
Yeah, I detest the UN and consider it to primarily to be a den of thieves and crooks. Given my 'druthers I'd tell them to move to Somalia and stop taking U.S. money.

But the idea that the U.N. is going to make it so that our firearms are taken from us? Worry about something else. The negotiations are essentially doomed to failure and it is unlikely that the Senate would ratify or that the Congress in general would allow implementation - and even the courts wouldn't likely be friendly.

So however much Obama may love the U.N. and may want to ban guns - worry about something else.

04-10-2011, 7:55 AM
Didnt Obama serve as head of the UN security council?

04-10-2011, 7:56 AM
Not this again. Really? This comes back up about every 6 months.

04-10-2011, 8:00 AM

please don't ban me Kest

04-10-2011, 10:47 AM
Not again...

04-10-2011, 11:09 AM
No UN treaty can trump the Constitution.

No Executive Order can trump the Bill of Rights.

Don't buy the whining hype: read.

Even though this is true above!!! I still don't trust it!!! The fight for our rights well continue....Governments do what they want and we must remind them they can't!! If we don't, Governments end up with Hilters..........