View Full Version : WTS: Yugo Mauser, near mint Oceanside area

11-10-2006, 3:57 PM
Yugo 98k Mauser short rifle M48, 8mm, in about mint condition. All parts factory matching, comes in original importer's box from the fifties, and contains the following accessories: original leather sling, leather double ammo pouch, cleaning kit, metal oil can, and absolutely mint bayonet. I don't think this rifle has ever been fired, but I am not certain. The last Mauser Rifle (not made from parts or a rebuilt) produced by Yugoslavia at the famed Kragujevac arsenal, the Model 1948 98k Short Rifle or otherwise called the Yugoslavian M48. Based in design on the German 98k Mauser and the Yugoslavian Model FN 30 and 24 Carbines and Rifles. Yugoslavia produced quite a few of these rifles that were brought to the surplus market in New to Like New condition in the fifties. These 8mm rifles are excellent little shooters that are well made and offer a unique opportunity to the shooter and collector to purchase a Like New variant of the very dependable and well made Mauser 98k. The M48 is a little shorter in overall length in the barrel and the overall length of the rifle in comparison to the original German 98k it is modeled after. Manufactured all of the way into the 50's they became obsolete with the onset of the Semi-Automatic battle rifle. So they were packed up and stored away for the past 50 years.

This is a C&R rifle, and is priced at $225. Will sell only in southern California FTF, and no paper work is required. E-mail neveragain18@sbcglobal or phone

11-10-2006, 4:02 PM
can you post some pictures?
sent you an email

11-10-2006, 5:14 PM
Dude, make one most post so you've got the requisite 25 posts before posting a thread in for-sale. I'd have closed the thread (since it's standard practice), but you're only one short of 25...

11-11-2006, 11:41 AM
Still waiting on pictures.
No reponse to email, or here in forums

11-11-2006, 3:59 PM
Am working on getting some pics, but I guarantee this rifle is minty! Don't know what the problem with my e-mail is, please try

11-24-2006, 1:47 AM
Has this rifle sold?

11-24-2006, 4:28 PM
Should we email for pics?

11-24-2006, 9:52 PM
May I have a few photos? RyanL852@hotmail.com