View Full Version : *** SPF *** Norinco 1911 45ACP, $440 (Way So. Cal))

04-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Sold Pending Funds to "Dirkweed"

*** FTF in all of San Diego County or at On-Target in Laguna ***

This is one of the well known "Railroad Steel" 1911's from Norinco; toughed to be made from the hardest steel of all the .45ACP pistols. This is an "early build" from China, so it's the "good one". This steel, combined with the high quality build, makes it a desirable platform for custom build-ups, if you can find a smith who is willing to work on this manly steel!

I inherited this fine specimen recently, and it appears that it is nearly unused: no holster wear, no barrel wear marks and factory-like clean. It's possible that it was never fired, except for factory proofing. The fittings on this gun (slide-to-frame, barrel-to-bushing) are tight compared to my old issue .45, so I assume it will be a good shooter and a good build-up candidate.

Warning: Big Images.. dialup users have patience!

No box or docs. Just the gun and the two fresh GI mags which came with it.

FTF at your dealer of choice in SD County or as far north as On-Target in Laguna. $440, plus fees. Trade interests: Ruger LCR, S&W J-frame Ultralites, Kahr PM9, 2-4" 44mag.

PM/Email me with questions, trade offers or committed purchase interest. I'll post SPF up here as soon as I have a qualified buyer lined up.

04-08-2011, 2:35 PM
Awww hell.......I'll take it pending final inspection @ On-Target Laguna

04-08-2011, 3:27 PM
if durkweed elects not to purchase i would like to

04-08-2011, 3:52 PM
if durkweed elects not to purchase i would like to

I'll let you know!

04-08-2011, 4:18 PM
3rd in line.