View Full Version : WTS Glockworx Fulcrum Trigger Kit for Glock .40 and .357 SIG - $115 shipped

04-08-2011, 8:58 AM
All black trigger, complete kit for .40 S&W and .357 SIG Glocks Gen 3 or earlier.

Also comes with an additional / updated "ZT Connector" they sent me, a $15 bonus.

$180 retail
" ZEV Tech Fulcrum Drop In Kit "

$165 purchased from Midway
" Glockworx Fulcrum Basic Trigger Kit Glock Gen 3 or Earlier 357 Sig, 40 S&W Aluminum Black "

Used in my Glock 27 for about 100 rounds, then sold the 27.

Fair warning: this is a labor-intensive device. You have to pull the trigger assembly out of the frame to do the tiny adjustments on the trigger to find the ideal settings for eliminating pre-travel and overtravel, without going too far and preventing reset. You might have to do this 10 times or more, so be prepared for an hour or more of fine tuning. It is anything but "drop in", and this annoyed me because I don't have much free time for tinkering.

Fair warning #2: the solid metal trigger is harder on your finger than the stock Glock plastic trigger. It's much smoother and extremely solid feeling, but it's not as comfortable for casual shooting.

Will ship via Priority Mail the same day or the very next day. Can upgrade to Express Mail for $15 more. Discrete paypal is fine.

TRP PRO 1911
04-08-2011, 9:34 AM
PP payment sent. Thanks!