View Full Version : WTT Springfield XD-45 Tactical

04-08-2011, 8:38 AM

I would like to trade a Springfield XD-45 Tactical (2 tone, flat dark earth frame and black slide). The gun has a 5 inch barrel has had custom work from the Springer Precision Custom shop done on it. Specifically:

1) An XD Carry package with from Springer--this involves setting up a terrific 4# trigger--you have to feel it to believe it. This cost me $150.

2) TEN magazines (10 rounders). This is about $300 of magazines.

3) New Bladetech holster and 4 mag pouches (over $100 of stuff). Gun is ready for competition.

4) Springer Precision custom installed extended (and ambidexterious) magazine release ($65).

5) Gun has less than 1000 rounds through it. It is been totally problem free. In fact, as part of the sale, I would like to shoot my gun and your gun next to one another at a range so we are both satisfied. I clean my guns every time I shoot them. I want to deal with someone who takes care of his stuff too.

6) Springer Precision Shop-installed Dawson adjustable tritium sights ($95). Gun is dialed in and is a tack driver (and I will demonstrate).

This gun & gear are a $1300 value. I will add pictures a bit later in the day.

What I would like to get:

1) 9mm CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow or Shadow Custom. Will take an 9mm CZ75 SP-01 (safety variant, model 91152). Depending upon the gun in question, I may have to ask for extra cash (or pay you in the case of a Shadow Custom).

2) This would have to come with at least ten, 10 round magazines (we can arrange for cash if you don't have them).

3) Guns have to be in excellent condition. Mine is.

4) Bladetech Holster and 4 magazine pouches (or cash).

A Smith and Wesson Model 41 (5.5 inch barrel variant) with 6 magazines. Variant has to have drilled and tapped barrel and a pic rail and we as iron sights.

This will have to be a face to face transfer in a gun shop in the San Francisco Bay Area. Again--I also prefer that we FIRST meet at a range and shoot the guns to ensure both parties know what they are getting!

04-08-2011, 4:27 PM
bump--added photos

04-08-2011, 4:38 PM
I have a mint condition S&W Model 325 Thunder Ranch Revolver in .45 ACP.

This is an S&W Performance Center gun that I sent back to the Performance Center for a $200 trigger job.

This is the revolver with the pic rail. A terrific shooter with about 300 rounds through it. Selling it because I want a heavier revolver for USPSA/IDPA.

Will include a holster and a dozen moon clips with the gun.

Only selling to those in the SF Bay Area in a face to face transaction at an FFL.

Sales price is $1095 or I will trade for a Smith and Wesson Model 41. I am also interested in CZ75 SP-01 handguns with the safety (no decokers).

You would have to give me some cash with an SP-01 trade.

I am also willing to meet on the Range to do in-person testing (and require this if we trade)

04-08-2011, 5:18 PM
Even PC guns come with a heavy DA pull (i.e., no competition ready by any means).

I got a competition trigger. It dropped the DA pull a couple of pounds and smoothed it out.

05-28-2011, 5:50 PM
Sold via another thread.