View Full Version : Saiga 12 Stock And Forend + 10/22 Parts

04-08-2011, 4:56 AM
I was going through the gun safe and found some parts I no longer need after finishing a few projects.

First up is a like-new set of factory Saiga 12 synthetic furniture. I bought the gun in the first Calguns group buy and had it converted by Tromix, so this set was never used. Again, the stock will only fit an "unconverted" Saiga 12, but the forend is universal. $20 each or $35 shipped for the set.

Additionally, I have one of the Saiga 12 bullet buttons from the group buy. It uses a bolt (not included) to attach to the receiver after removing a rivet. If anyone wants it it's $15 shipped to your door. Again, only for unconverted guns.

Next I have two factory 10/22 barrels, one stainless and one blued. About 1000 rounds through each. Both have iron sights and each comes with the matching barrel band for a factory stock. $55 shipped each.

Additionally, I have a factory 10/22 wood stock (birch, I think) from what they now call a "compact" model, in excellent condition, also $55 shipped.

I also have one complete factory trigger assembly from a 2005 era 10/22, including the original black housing, trigger, hammer, and flush-fit magazine release for $60 shipped, along with a factory cocking handle assembly for $15 shipped.

Lastly, as a one-off, I have a black Tango Down full-sized vertical grip with a repaired crack along one side. It doesn't affect the function of the grip, and it never caused me any problems, but I wouldn't put in on anything but a plinker. I'd like to get rid of it, so $15 will get it shipped to you.

I'm located in Solano County (Bay Area). All prices are negotiable, just PM me with an offer. Payment by USPS money order only. Pictures are available upon request. Thanks for reading.

-scifiguy13 :cool:

04-09-2011, 8:13 PM
what length are the barrells?