PDA

View Full Version : Sat and Sunday, Ventura Gun Show

jemaddux
11-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Ventua Gun Show, full three buildings of guns, sporting equipment and beanie babies (sorry, had to say that).

James Maddux Co. will be there with of course your:

Off List lowers from Double Star, POF, Stag, Mega Machine and Noveske.

All your DPMS parts kits for your ARs!!!!

AK47 reciever from Nodak Spud and your 922 compliance parts.

Plus will have your complete Romanian parts kits there for sale!!!!!!!

anotherted
11-10-2006, 7:46 AM
Last time i went, it was a better show than costa mesa, del mar, etc.

1hotshooter
11-10-2006, 8:55 PM
Last time i went, it was a better show than costa mesa, del mar, etc.

say what?? :eek:

6172crew
11-10-2006, 9:08 PM

26 posts? That was fast.:D

1hotshooter
11-10-2006, 9:37 PM
26 posts? That was fast.:D

I'm on a roll now - I had to get over 25 to post on the for sale area (unless I rec'd special permission - which I could have asked for....who me?)

Yeah - I made it, now...what can I sell or say that I have? Maybe the POFs coming in? Interested?

:)

Besides, to get back to the thread - I support this show, whether I'm there or not....my products will be there to help out those locals!!

James & Metro are good guys to deal with ... well, maybe not the ugly, bald one...(sarcasm) ;)

anotherted
11-10-2006, 11:28 PM

just calling it like i saw it.

Whitesmoke
11-11-2006, 2:08 AM
I'm on a roll now - I had to get over 25 to post on the for sale area (unless I rec'd special permission - which I could have asked for....who me?)

Yeah - I made it, now...what can I sell or say that I have? Maybe the POFs coming in? Interested?

:)

Besides, to get back to the thread - I support this show, whether I'm there or not....my products will be there to help out those locals!!

James & Metro are good guys to deal with ... well, maybe not the ugly, bald one...(sarcasm) ;)

Hey...I emailed coldwarshooters shooters a few weeks ago about AK type lowers...I never heard back from them. Do you guys deal in them?

pacificcoast
11-12-2006, 5:22 PM
just got back, pretty good show for the socal area. i haven't been to one in a while, and it seemed comparable to what I remember. lots of old and worn shotguns, a few lugers, and some 1911's, mostly old revolvers and wheelguns though. not too much beef jerky, but a WHOLE bunch of knives and airsoft. all the good stuff seemed to be packed into the first building. the second building had less, and the third building was pretty much all arts/crafts/indidan stuff/silk screen shirts.

picked up a bunch of primers from miwall (great price considering you don't have to pay the hazmat fee, or shipping).

i went with the intention of picking up some 7.62x39 Wolf, but miwall wanted $189 for 1,000 :eek: :eek: :eek: . i could get it delivered to my door for $10 cheaper, so they can keep it.

overall, it was a pretty good show for CA. weather was great, a cool (but not too cold) breeze and clear skys.

saw a young bald guy selling AR15 and AK47 receivers, he looked busy on his computer, so I figured he was doing plenty of business/dros's. looks like sells for AR15's/AK47's are going strong despite the DOJ's efforts.