PDA

View Full Version : Dillon Square Deal B

Lambchop
11-07-2006, 10:52 PM
I have a SDB that I have no current use for. I bought it used from a buddy at work and have decided I dont want to reload yet. It is set up for 40 s&w and comes with two primer tubes, two additional powder charge bars (I believe one is for magnums) and a small box full of other extra parts for the machine. Also included is a Dillon Cover.

I will put up pictures as soon as my camera batery charges.

Located in San Ramon asking $225 or trade for C&R (I do have a license) or.....SPF!!!!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/smallblockcoupe/IMG_0433.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/smallblockcoupe/IMG_0432.jpg

Lambchop
11-12-2006, 7:05 PM
BTT...come on guys this is a $309.95 press. This needs to sell in order to pay for my new glock!

New lower price!!!! $200.00!!!!! Still open to offers and trades. SPF!!!!!

Rule .308
11-12-2006, 11:33 PM
If you are willing to box it up and ship it to So. Cal I am willing to buy it.

Mark

50ae
11-12-2006, 11:43 PM
Nice price, wish I was in the market for an extra press right now. W/ Dillon's no B.S. warranty one really can't go wrong with buying it.

ady
11-13-2006, 7:59 AM
I told you i was going to by it now you sell it to someone else..........WTF???

Rule .308
11-13-2006, 9:54 AM
Yeah, sucks doesn't it? I offered to buy it too but apparently he has it listed here and at Gunscal so who knows who made first offer, except for the guy that listed it.

Kestryll
11-13-2006, 11:54 AM
Lambchop, please let us know who the buyer is and the time line.
While the deal is between you and the buyer and the buyer may not want his name known a timeline will keep people from feeling like they got cheated out of the deal.

Lambchop
11-13-2006, 12:54 PM
I had posted this for sale on gunscal and here on calguns. Ady was the first to contact me, asking me what I type of trade I would be interested in this was at 5:55pm, I replied at 7:06pm.

7:36pm I recieved a pm on gunscal asking if the press was complete, I indcated it was and sent that pm at 7:40pm.

7:48pm I recieved another message from the same guy at gunscal asking if I was interested in his trade at 8:10pm I asked him for pictures.

8:39pm he described the trade in more detail and asked me for an email address to send pictures of the trade.

8:53pm I send him my email address.

9:05pm he tells me the email was on its way and to respond to him at gunscal.

9:16pm I tell him its not really what I wanted, but thanks anyway.

9:35pm Ady says the only this he has to offer in trade in a mauser worth about $2,000 so he thinks he will cash me out of it, and asks me if I had any powder/primers/bullets/etc and to email him with a total price.

9:46pm I got a pm on gunscal with an actual cash offer.

10:07pm I accepted the gunscal offer.

10:15pm The gunscal offer was final.

The only thing I got from rule 308 was the post asking if I would be willing to box it up and ship it to so cal.

I see now that it was Ady with the first "offer" of money but I had checked gunscal first because of the pm email notifcation and the fact that I was getting more interest over there. I have since figured out how to turn on the email notification here and have done so. If I am wrong in selling the press to the gunscal guy please let me know.

Sorry for all of the confusion, Lambchop.

Kestryll
11-13-2006, 1:16 PM
Sorry for all of the confusion, Lambchop.

No apologies necessary, thanks for letting us know how things went down.

It's hard sometimes between multiple boards, PMs, emails and posts to get a picture of what happened when.

ivanimal
11-13-2006, 1:37 PM
I have been down this road before I posted that I wanted to buy a scope from someone who sold it previous to posting. HUH? He had it listed in 3 forums......:mad: ...........I understand the want to get the item marketed but multiple venues will assure confusion. Just my 2 cents.

ady
11-13-2006, 6:06 PM
Just curious!

grammaton76
11-13-2006, 6:12 PM
Just curious!

Looks like it goes elsewhere. Look at the post by lampchop... he accepted the other guy's cash offer before he saw your PM.

ady
11-13-2006, 6:16 PM
10-4

Blue
11-13-2006, 10:45 PM
Just proves that if you don't live 24/7 surfing the net for sweet deals they get away....

JeepRescueService14
11-14-2006, 9:18 PM
Maybe someone wanted to pay the higher price.. If it was me, Id rather get more money for it and hear a couple cheapskates whine. Money and entertainment! Amen for capitalism!

Blue
11-14-2006, 10:38 PM
Maybe someone wanted to pay the higher price.. If it was me, Id rather get more money for it and hear a couple cheapskates whine. Money and entertainment! Amen for capitalism!

Doubt it. Lambchops doesn't seem like a Shopkeep to me.

megavolt121
11-15-2006, 12:00 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Now we know not to buy from you.

ivanimal
11-15-2006, 9:59 AM

Please do not comment on other peoples transactions. Unless you have something positive to contribute, leave it alone. This is a for sale thread.
Dont start with name calling even if it is in jest.

Lambchop
11-15-2006, 8:50 PM
Just to set the record straight the press sold for a decent amount less the advertised. Also, I will be listing things for sale in one place only to limit the confusion and hard feelings.

ivanimal
11-15-2006, 11:35 PM
Just to set the record straight the press sold for a decent amount less the advertised. Also, I will be listing things for sale in one place only to limit the confusion and hard feelings.

You are golden in this thread. I am glad you see the possible confusion it creates.