PDA

View Full Version : WTT in SF bay area Chris Reeve small regular sebenza

chickenfried
11-07-2006, 8:10 PM
Just in case there are some knife geeks on here. Also posted on some knife forums.

I was thinking of selling this to fund a fixed blade purchase. But thought I'd put a feeler up here first.

I have a small regular sebenza in S30V about two years old. It's been carried around in my pocket, but only used for light duty stuff.

Looking for a tough camping/utility knife, blade at least 7" long along the lines of a swamp rat.

http://static.flickr.com/118/291941420_afb5b07c9f_o.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/114/291944113_85c6fe7fe6_o.jpg

metalhead357
11-07-2006, 8:12 PM
Ok, NO PRICE posted...Fair Game IMO.

I'll give $1.....SOLD:p

So wahat are you looking for???

chickenfried
11-07-2006, 8:29 PM
"Looking for a tough camping/utility knife, blade at least 7" long along the lines of a swamp rat."

So wahat are you looking for???

metalhead357
11-07-2006, 8:51 PM
"Looking for a tough camping/utility knife, blade at least 7" long along the lines of a swamp rat."

LOL I got THAT:p But what are the other options? You looking for something along the lines of Knives of Alaska, A simple Buck, Kershaw..:confused: must be Stainless or coated or carbon?

And What *would* you be asking for this ka-niff if your were to say....ummm.... actual sell her?

gimmejr
11-07-2006, 9:49 PM
Whats your location in the bay area?

chickenfried
11-07-2006, 10:24 PM
If I were selling probably ~$260. Got your pm reply gimmie, mulling it over. Ka-niff what is that boontling?

LOL I got THAT:p But what are the other options? You looking for something along the lines of Knives of Alaska, A simple Buck, Kershaw..:confused: must be Stainless or coated or carbon?

And What *would* you be asking for this ka-niff if your were to say....ummm.... actual sell her?

metalhead357
11-07-2006, 11:50 PM
If I were selling probably ~$260. Got your pm reply gimmie, mulling it over.

what is that boontling?

SEE! I knew if I kept bumping ya' you'd at least get an offer;)

So while I do know what a Ka-niff is, Ya' dunn got me on bootling 'let its a ka-niff for da' boot LOL! (no, on boontling; have just heard the term since I was a kid, always had them dang English Majors 'round that like putting the wrong cil-labbel on da' the mmmm-fasis on everything ....so Hard K and then the niff);)

I tell ya' chickenfried, I wish I had something to trade along those lines; thats a sharp looking knife (pun only slightly intended!) but my Knives of Alaska set is about the only thing close, and that I aint giving up!!!!!