PDA

View Full Version : NRA Lawsuit Forces San Francisco to Amend City Law; City Still Gets It Wrong

CMonfort
04-06-2011, 5:45 PM
View the story with links to relevant documents now at www.calgunlaws.com.

gbp
04-06-2011, 6:15 PM
ThanX for the info

sfpcservice
04-06-2011, 6:28 PM
Why aren't all the members of the Mythbusters in Jail? It seems to me almost every episode they are blasting off a pistol in a con-ex box over on Missouri Street.

curtisfong
04-06-2011, 6:47 PM
Why aren't all the members of the Mythbusters in Jail? It seems to me almost every episode they are blasting off a pistol in a con-ex box over on Missouri Street.

Cops, politicians, and hollywood are above the law. Always has been this way in CA.

The Shadow
04-06-2011, 8:19 PM

I saw them firing off a 50 BMG rifle tonight, trying to spin a merry-go-round of all things. So did the State of California issue them a permit to own AWs, or what ? And why is it that a TV show can have that kind of firearm, but not the average citizen ?

pointedstick
04-06-2011, 8:57 PM
I saw them firing off a 50 BMG rifle tonight, trying to spin a merry-go-round of all things. So did the State of California issue them a permit to own AWs, or what ? And why is it that a TV show can have that kind of firearm, but not the average citizen ?

Compare the income you reported on your last tax filing to what you can imagine their income was. And there you have it. Heck, even Chuck Schumer was stumping for Remington the other day to keep its factory in NY. Money turns out to matter much more than guns to these people.

mag360
04-06-2011, 9:10 PM
they must have got a "permit" for it. Money and connections get you everything. Like the hollywood minigun permits, etc.

ke6guj
04-06-2011, 10:25 PM
I saw them firing off a 50 BMG rifle tonight, trying to spin a merry-go-round of all things. So did the State of California issue them a permit to own AWs, or what ? And why is it that a TV show can have that kind of firearm, but not the average citizen ?They "rent" many of those firearms that you see on the show. If you were someone local to them, you could rent them usage of your .50BMG rifle, with them on camera, and you standing behind the director on set, at the range. That way, it is legal for you to loan them the firearm without them needing any AW permits or anything.

Liberty1
04-07-2011, 2:39 AM
Motion picture firearms permit; motion picture firearms handlers/gun wranglers/Class 3 FFL Licenses - It's all done legally. And for felon actors...a 'non-gun' which fires electronic blanks.

http://www.google.com/m/url?client=ms-android-verizon&ei=YoadTZjID5HiqwOh_I6bAg&gl=us&hl=en&q=http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/epp.php&source=android-browser-type&ved=0CBYQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNHuvQEHgE9il4Xagwx8EfFljJpiKA