PDA

View Full Version : Magtech .45 ACP box of 50 - $16.98 today at Turner

SDM44
04-06-2011, 7:45 AM
I would post this in the Commercial Sales forum, but this deal is only good for today only. So by the time some of you see it over there, it might be too late.

Good deal on .45 ACP ammo. I've used Magtech .45 ACP in the past in my 1911 and Glock 21 and they went through my guns without any problems. Pretty cheap deal IMO.

But good for TODAY only (Wed, 4/6/11) at Turner's.

http://www.turners.com/weekly/offthehook-2011-04-06.gif

jstotts
04-06-2011, 9:33 AM
How do you get signed up for this emailing? I've seen the way to sign up got the weekly hunting or fishing, etc, emails, but is there a way to sign up for just emails for guns?

red_eyez
04-06-2011, 9:44 AM
How do you get signed up for this emailing? I've seen the way to sign up got the weekly hunting or fishing, etc, emails, but is there a way to sign up for just emails for guns?

It's part of hunting subscription, I think it took me couple of months after signed up, to receive their "Off the Hook Wednesday Special" to my inbox.

daybreak
04-06-2011, 9:46 AM
i'm subscribed, but I always find it easier to check out:

www.twitter.com/turners

FredoSD
04-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Bummer, I pick up my new RIA tomorw and could use some ammo. Unfortunately I do not get off of work early enough to take atvantage of this deal. Any San Diegans going by there today?

SDM44
04-06-2011, 12:08 PM

I just have their Facebook page Wall bookmarked on my browser, and I have a calendar reminder to check the page every Wed morning and Thurs afternoon (for the weekly sale ads) since they'll post up the link there. I've tried signing up for their emails months ago but never received them.

From the looks of it, you can buy as many boxes as you want since there's no limit shown in the ad (other ammo ads I've seen from Turner's limits you to a certain amount of boxes... this doesn't).

red_eyez
04-06-2011, 12:16 PM
yes, no limitation but they don't have a lot either. I was at the Orange store, right after 10am to get 3 boxes for myself, buddy of mine grabbed 4, another guy there grabbed 5, and saw 6 boxes left on the table. That was like 30min after the store was open.

ArkinDomino
04-06-2011, 3:21 PM
Pasadena store is all out.