View Full Version : RUGER PISTOL CHALLENGE (video)

04-04-2011, 10:53 AM
i made another video. what say you!!!

04-04-2011, 1:29 PM
"In yo face!"

04-04-2011, 3:00 PM
I think the only people that complain about the Mark series are noobs :TFH:

While it is "harder" to take apart and reassemble than say a Glock, that doesnt make it so difficult no mere mortal can handle it lol.

Nice video, hopefully it can change some minds ;)

04-04-2011, 5:38 PM
^^^ well said. i sometimes laugh when i hear of people taking them to a gunsmith. there's plenty of videos on youtube on reassembly. i admit, the instructions are a little hard to read.

04-09-2011, 6:39 PM
Thank you for "demystifying" such a "complicated" process!!!

I am so sick and tired of people who can't/won't read and follow simple instructions. They rant about how hard it is to break down and reassemble a MKIII. I am a total gun newbie and even I figured out how to take apart and put back my MKIII! On my third cleaning, the firing pin and the spring fell out and I was able to figure out how to put it back in about a minute.

My favorites are the ones who claim to be total "gun geniuses" with "X" many years of gun ownership, who swear about how hard it is to reassemble, and end up taking them to gunsmiths. Seriously! Bring it to my house and I'll put it back together for 75 bucks! Better yet, just give them to me if you hate your MKII/III so much!

READ THE EFFING INSTRUCTIONS!!!! or for the illiterate watch a few v-i-d-e-o-s on Youtube!

Average Joe American
04-09-2011, 6:46 PM
IN YO FACE! lol. Great video brother.