PDA

View Full Version : Pro-CCW Campaign Video.

strapbytaurus
04-03-2011, 9:53 PM
Not your average CCWer. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGs-sl3aKqE

BayAreaShooter
04-03-2011, 10:44 PM
Yea he might have his CCW but BRANDISHING is definitely not legal.

Veggie
04-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Technically the first few min I saw they were not brandishing. They weren't doing it in a threatening manor.

Definition of BRANDISH
transitive verb
: to shake or wave (as a weapon) menacingly
: to exhibit in an ostentatious or aggressive manner

But yea I am pretty sure they would get charged and convicted anyways.

Mr. Burns
04-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Ignorance

jl123
04-03-2011, 11:20 PM
Good trigger discipline in the first few minutes (all I've seen so far). :)

760knox
04-03-2011, 11:33 PM
:willy_nilly::dots:....

morfeeis
04-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Ignorance
+1

all i can say is if they had a CCW they are law abiding citizens and they deserve the right to the 2A as much as any other American. plus if they do do something dumb it'll sure as hell make it easier to catch them............

epilepticninja
04-04-2011, 12:21 AM
That video is full of fail.

Veggie
04-04-2011, 12:24 AM
+1

all i can say is if they had a CCW they are law abiding citizens and they deserve the right to the 2A as much as any other American. plus if they do do something dumb it'll sure as hell make it easier to catch them............

I agree. Though I am confident they won't keep their permit long.

MrClamperSir
04-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Some pretty sweet quotes from the video:

"this clip is legal,it's in my name and I will put it in you"

"they lettin us murder n****s now"

MP301
04-04-2011, 12:56 AM
Talk and posturing is one thing, but unless or until they do something illegal, the are GTG.

strapbytaurus
04-04-2011, 7:23 AM
You gentlemen were more receptive than I thought. That's good. They do deserve to CCW as much as anyone else does. The thing is I think only 1 guy has a permit. This video is part 6 I believe of a series. Part 5 shows a guy with a Mac-11/10 that I do not believe is registered. It's pretty entertaining and yes they do handle firearms better than some of the fools I see at the range.

Maestro Pistolero
04-04-2011, 7:50 AM
But for the grace of God any one of us could have ben born into one of those neighborhoods. Makes me grateful beyond description to watch this.

The Shadow
04-04-2011, 8:16 AM
There are so many things in that video that I'd like to comment on, but, being as discretion is better than getting booted, I'll keep the comments locked up in my fertile brain for personal consumption.

I do have one word though.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kL80n9-X3CM/TBqywoe74WI/AAAAAAAAB2E/YrMMwDUSU1s/s1600/epic-fail-baggy-shirt-fail.jpg

kpezzy
04-04-2011, 9:49 AM
I personally respect the heck out of the guy with the CCW, living in a place where having an illegal firearm is the norm he took the legal avenues to carry his within the law, nothing wrong with being law abiding no matter where your from....good for him

AnthonyD1978
04-04-2011, 1:16 PM
I personally respect the heck out of the guy with the CCW, living in a place where having an illegal firearm is the norm he took the legal avenues to carry his within the law, nothing wrong with being law abiding no matter where your from....good for him

+1

I'm a firm believer that you are a product of your environment more so than not.

I'm going to make an assumption that many of the guns in that community are not carried legally so for him to break the habit of his environment and obtain a permit to legally carry is a wonderful thing.

He's a law abiding carrier and I hope he continues to be while at the same time setting an example for his community.

Funtimes
04-04-2011, 2:27 PM
+1
He's a law abiding carrier and I hope he continues to be while at the same time setting an example for his community.

LOL I really doubt he is law abiding, just because he got a permit doesn't mean he hasn't done drugs, consumed alcohol while carrying, or other offenses that would make it illegal.

He got a permit so that while he is committing all those other 'minor' crimes they aren't able to tack on a firearm possession charge with it, which would be felony offenses and cause him to go away for a really long time.

speeedracerr
04-04-2011, 2:53 PM
Upsetting that these guys can get CCW's and the majority of us can't here in California! Oh well... Hope things change for us soon :D LOL

morfeeis
04-04-2011, 11:31 PM
+1

I'm a firm believer that you are a product of your environment more so than not.

I'm going to make an assumption that many of the guns in that community are not carried legally so for him to break the habit of his environment and obtain a permit to legally carry is a wonderful thing.

i wouldn't call him an example for others but i'd say he's on the right path in getting a CCW,but i do like your view unlike others who think the guy just got a CCW to cut down his jail time (assuming he is a criminal)........

AnthonyD1978
04-05-2011, 1:25 PM
LOL I really doubt he is law abiding, just because he got a permit doesn't mean he hasn't done drugs, consumed alcohol while carrying, or other offenses that would make it illegal.

He got a permit so that while he is committing all those other 'minor' crimes they aren't able to tack on a firearm possession charge with it, which would be felony offenses and cause him to go away for a really long time.

the same could be said for just about anyone here on calguns......nice stereotyping :rolleyes:

guilty until proven innocent i guess.

Ubermcoupe
04-05-2011, 1:44 PM
LOL. There are so many ways to go from here... I think I will just :whistling:

Write Winger
04-05-2011, 2:31 PM
Hey, if he ever had to cap some n****z who were carrying illegally, the system would look differently on him because he went thru the legal process.

On a side note, if there's a large group of people who all refer to each other by the same name, could you call them a group of said name? :D

AnthonyD1978
04-05-2011, 3:49 PM
wow....

guess i'll go back to be an observer on calguns and not a poser...i mean poster.

Stonewalker
04-05-2011, 5:59 PM
+1

I'm right with you.

Stonewalker
04-05-2011, 6:10 PM
Good lord. It's a different world. Looks downright 3rd-world at some points.

Window_Seat
04-05-2011, 6:25 PM
If our Govt wanted to get rid of this thug element...

ETA: I had to shut it down when one of them took the pliers to the guy's last tooth... :puke:

Erik.

Stonewalker
04-06-2011, 10:44 AM
If our Govt wanted to get rid of this thug element...

ETA: I had to shut it down when one of them took the pliers to the guy's last tooth... :puke:

Erik.

I almost lost my lunch at that part...