PDA

View Full Version : Let me be your HP director

memo43
04-01-2011, 1:30 PM
After asking and snooping around,
I was asking to help out with the Santa Margarita Gun Club
especially with people moveing out or retiereing, the highly influential folks just moved on.
Well that put a hurt on the club, it hurts to see the club suffer.
Long story short I have always wanted to be more proactive with the club, but because I am active duty an infantry, I would never be able to fully commit.
Between trainning an being away to other locations for training as well as deployments.
But not refuseing to sit back and just watch, I have been given the thumbs up, to take a more influantial role withthe club.
So if you have ideas or thoughts that would generate more interest please let me know,
here are a few that I have been kicking around:
Highpower clinic
reloading clinic
Rattle Battle clinic
Wind reading clinic
I am also working with the match armorers provide assistance with provideing some gunsmithing .

throw in some ideas an we can go from there.

memo

gme
04-01-2011, 6:46 PM
Memo, you are the man for the job, and have my full support! Thanks, Gary

JHermsen
04-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Hey Memo,

I've got another idea, besides the great ones you already have.

I'd like to see if there is any interest in shooting a 300 meter, 3 position International COF. The same COF fired in the Pan American Games and an excellent primer for those that might try International competition.

Of course we won't keep people from shooting because their equipment isn't to spec. But any Match/ Service rifle could be used. The target is a C3 300m reduced for 300 yds. Very challenging to shoot the other positions besides Prone on.

Sounds fun to me!
John