View Full Version : WTB: empty S&B .40 boxes

03-31-2011, 3:38 PM
I'm buying some reloads and looking for some of the aforementioned boxes because they fit my ammo case perfectly. If you have some or are going to the range keep me in mind I'll pY you $.01 plus shipping. ;)

04-01-2011, 8:51 AM
Just a heads up: the average shooter who has any empty factory ammo boxes sitting around might have 8 to 10 (maybe a few more if they use them for their handloads)......But to narrow it down even further to that specific type? Maybe 2 or 3. My point being, I really don't think anyone is going to be motivated enough to make 2 or 3 cents to go about looking for, finding & then shipping these off to you. Just sayin.'

P.S. I think I actually have one of these on my kitchen table. If you want to drive out to my place, I'll just give it to you. I don't know what I would do with a penny.:p

04-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks, and I'm well aware of that. Hence why I only said "IF" you go to the range think about me when youre throwing them in the trash. I know if a guy "needed" them, and I was just throwing them away, I'd take the time to swing by the post office and mail them to him. But maybe thats just me. To each his own I suppose.

04-01-2011, 6:53 PM
Turns out the box is Fiocchi. My bad.