PDA

View Full Version : Memo's intro

memo43
03-31-2011, 8:08 AM
Hello every one, don't know if this is the right place to post or not.
My name is Memo, I am an active duty Marine. Currently station aboard Camp Pendelton.
I first started shooting High Power back in 2001, I thought I was a knoe it all Marine who could shoot . Boy was I wrong :eek:
A good day was one where I only had 4 or less visible misses standing.
Enter the world of the Santa Margarita Gun club, where the folks there took me under there wing and thought me a thing or two.
Since then I have gone on to be Rifle distinguished, a member on the Marine Corps Rifle team, both as a coach and service rifle shooter, as well as a bolt gun shooter. I have competed in state, regional, national and world competitions. I was responsibile for all junior and civilian clinics. Have won a few things here and there.
Now I just started dableing with reloading an so far so good.
If there is anything that I can do to help anyone please feel free to ask, after all I have to give back to those that gave me so much.
I am also trying to get more involved with the club and thought about being the High Power director (or helper) Jhon hint hint.
well Hope to see or meet some of you on the range.

Memo

ElvenSoul
03-31-2011, 9:45 AM
Welcome to Calguns!

bcrich
03-31-2011, 4:30 PM
Man I need to get back into shooting the SMG club matches at pendleton range 117 1k yd. It's been about 1 year since I last shot and yes the guys were really helpfull! cool dudes like Memo make it better offering help!

memo43
04-01-2011, 1:15 PM
Thanks "bcrich"
I hope to offer more of a helping hand with the gun club.
My goal is to have so many people sign up an shoot that it will look like a small version of "Rodriguez" range at perry.
if there is anything that I can do to help please let me know

memo

Pthfndr
04-10-2011, 9:30 PM
As one Match Director to another, welcome!

memo43
04-11-2011, 1:07 PM
Thanks Pthfndr, hopefully I can meet everyones expectations, an get the interest to grow in our sport.
I will try and make one of your shoots just need directions to the range.

memo

Pthfndr
04-11-2011, 7:00 PM
I will try and make one of your shoots just need directions to the range.

memo

:) http://www.sacvalley.org/contact.html

Don't use Mapquest. It's wrong.