PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Some old friends are back...

TKo_Productions
11-03-2006, 6:48 PM
Just wanted to provide a warning that it looks like some old friends are rearing their head again. Especially one member who left because his personal information (job, employer, etc) were revealed. Looks like this person may have multiple aliases on this board, as some posts that have been made on this forum are virtually identical to things discussed and brought up on other gun related boards. This persons sentence structure and posting format are all identical. Not saying that they’re a threat, just that they’re overly confrontational and like to troll.

Also looks like another rather outspoken and exuberant member may be back.

The stink of these new proposed regulations seems to have attracted all the flies. ;)

Kestryll
11-03-2006, 7:14 PM
Please PM me about this I would like to know what alias' you suspect and such.

chickenfried
11-03-2006, 7:34 PM
I think Amendment II is shopkeep:p

Mssr. Eleganté
11-03-2006, 10:19 PM
I think Amendment II is shopkeep:p

Wait, I thought I was chickenfried!

There are just too many to keep it straight.

- Mace out

6172crew
11-04-2006, 7:26 AM
Wait, I thought I was chickenfried!

There are just too many to keep it straight.

- Mace out

So now your MSGT Mace too?

dwtt
11-04-2006, 9:26 AM
So now your MSGT Mace too?
No, he's Top Mace. :)

Bryan Whited
11-10-2006, 9:59 PM
I know I have registered multiple times.
It could be because I have not logged on in a while and do not remember my login or that my normal login stopped working so I either make a new login or find an old one.
I've been around these electronic formats since the beginning. Started playing on mainframes back in '81. From the old BBS days to the new fangled internet thing it just seems most system operators just do not worry about your login. If there is a problem it is just much easier to create another then to actually get the problem fixed. This is an industry (?) wide thing.

jdberger
11-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Well, I'll tell y'all...I enjoyed Shopkeep. He made a mistake with a sale and was pretty outspoken (read chicken little paranoid) but he was fun.

I miss Glen Avon, too. Smart, knowledgeable, not afraid to have a contrary opinion.....discussions between him and Bill were pretty informative.

But most of all, I miss Technical Ted...............

C.G.
11-11-2006, 12:26 AM

+1.:)

metalhead357
11-11-2006, 12:43 AM

Well, I cant seem to talk him into coming back (though I havn't tried all THAT hard) but he IS still available on the two boards in my sig line (below the calguns one:) )

Metalhead

AntiBubba 2.1
11-18-2006, 8:39 PM
I met with Shopkeep several times during the abortive RKBA initiative last year. Since he's been deleted from the Member's List, would someone tell me what happened?

metalhead357
11-18-2006, 8:57 PM
I met with Shopkeep several times during the abortive RKBA initiative last year. Since he's been deleted from the Member's List, would someone tell me what happened?

FWIW and IIRC he asked to be deleted after a BIG helulalalalalbulalu over a item sold for Price A then he retracted the offer and sold it to a second person for Price B which was higher; a lot got thier panties in a bind (rightfully or wrongfully:confused: ). But The rumor is he's still here but under a new name....and NO, I personally dont know.

chickenfried
11-18-2006, 8:59 PM
Hard to believe someone would go from 2500 posts in a month :p to cold turkey.

But The rumor is he's still here but under a new name....and NO, I personally dont know.

metalhead357
11-19-2006, 12:00 AM

LOL! My thoughts exactly; but wherever/whoever he is.....he did have his following.....

VeryCoolCat
11-20-2006, 11:04 AM
Well the entire tinfoil hat crew came back.... and their leader SemiAutoSam :D

metalhead357
11-20-2006, 9:04 PM

Ah heck We never left.....we were watching from the grassy knoll:p

jdberger
11-20-2006, 10:40 PM
And I thought SemiAutoSam was Shopkeep!!

SemiAutoSam
11-21-2006, 7:52 AM
Nope
Age difference of what sounds to me like at least 20 years but what do I know.

And I thought SemiAutoSam was Shopkeep!!

YES IM BACK and here is your xmas present.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/mag-lock/CatCarrier.jpg

five.five-six
11-23-2006, 1:03 AM

takes a 12 step program, he is just getting out of rehab