PDA

View Full Version : DONE! Calguns Night Shoot April 30th@ Chili Cook Off @Burro Canyon

pennys dad
03-30-2011, 6:08 PM
After Event Report
Good Morning Everyone
Well the Night Shoot @ Burro was a hit. We had 60 Calgunners Shooters, Families and Friends. Thank you to everyone for coming and bring so many new potential Calgunners 
We opened the line at 5pm, broke for dinner around 715pm or so and closed the line around 1030pm. We had many families come for this event and many newcomers. We even had 1 Calgunner who was looking and getting a feel for his first ever purchase, he was well received and I suspect got to examine many different rifles and pistols, he mention the 1911 as his choice 
The Chili cook off also was a hit we had 8 chili entries, some excellent corn bread sides, salads and desserts. We had tons of food, Thank You to everyone that brought food we had enough food to feed everyone twice over and provide deserts. We had 4 judges and they voted Howie44ís chili as the winner our runner up I think was TMNCALI with the chili in the white with blue rim crock pot. We had plenty of lights and generators, Thank you to everyone that brought cables, lights and generators.
I know there are pictures so I hope they are posted soon.

Special Thank you to Our RSOís, Lead RSO Lyte she did a great job, Lyteís RSO crew Ross, Faceless Minion, Ricky-Ray, Santa9Monica and Howie44. Special Thx to Yugo for his helpfulness.
Thank You again Mickey3Gun for your helpfulness.
I feel these events are successful because of the Volunteers and the Calgunners. \
Thank You Everyone for your time, thoughts and efforts

Best Regards

Jacob
Aka Pennys Dad

Calguns - April 30th Night Shoot @ Chili Cook Off @Burro Canyon
- DONE!!
Hi Everyone, I hope everyone is having a great day.

Letís have a Night Shoot and eat Chili!! We had a great Night Shoot last time and we learned a lot of cool things about shooting at night, so letís do this one better and have a lot more fun.

When: Saturday, April 30th
Where: Burro Canyon Shooting Park
Time: Meet up @ 430pm and start shooting @ approximately 530pm / All shooting stops at 1045 and Clean Up Begins (ALL SHOTGUN HULLS WILL NEED TO BE CLEANED)
Who: Well all Calgunners, New and Old, Men and Women and so on
What: Well it s Night Shoot so we will shoot in the late evening and dark night and have a Chili Cook Off.

Please RSVP and WHO is Bringing Chili??

http://www.burrocanyon.com/

pennys dad
03-30-2011, 6:09 PM
Calguns - April 30th Night Shoot @ Chili Cook Off @Burro Canyon

Needs and Expectations

EXPECT: If you place something out in the Fire Zone EXPECT it to be DESTROYED!
Because it’s Fire Season, NO Steel Target

Fee’s:
- $20 per person paid to Burro Canyon at the Calguns Check In desk
- $5 per target frame if you purchase a Burro Range target frame
- All other fee’s are individual or group buy based

Needs:
- I will need at least (8) RSO’s, please respond back if you can fill an RSO position.
- End time – We will close the line at 10:45pm
- Meet up @ Public Rifle Range
- We will walk the line after the line is closed for the night and clean up
- Coming Late is OK. The Gate has padlocks and one of them will not be locked, Let yourself in and close the gate behind you (remember do not lock the gate)

Safety Rules:
- There will be a Safety Briefing before the Range goes live
- If possible we will all be on the same line
- Absolutely NO Intoxicants of any sort Allowed.
- 1 RSO per (8) shooters
- - RSO responsibilities
- - - Clear line when Cease Fire is called, all firearms must be Unloaded, Safeties On
- - - Clear all firearms before shooters go down range
- - - All firearms must be unloaded
- - - During the Cease Fire the RSO is responsible for their section of shooters
- - - The entire line will remain cold until each RSO Indicates “Ready to Fire”
- - - The “Ready to Fire” command can only be given by the Lead RSO and Only when ALL RSO’s have each of their sections shooters present
- Each Shooter going downrange will need to wear a Safety Vest, No Exceptions
(example: Neiko High Visibility Neon Green Zipper Front Safety Vest with Reflective Strips, Amazon $9.50)
- All shooters not going down range must remain behind the shooting line and away from the benches during the cease fire
- Red Glow sticks will be considered a “Cease Fire” Color
- For downrange targets use any color other then RED or Orange otherwise the line will never go hot

Targets:
- Bring your Own Targets – REMEMBER, “This is a NIGHT SHOOT and Burro Canyon does not provide any light source so come prepared
- I suggest Industrial strength glow sticks and such
- One neat idea was plastic water bottles with a glow stick inside
- I will be stapling glow sticks onto my targets
- We Will Follow All Burro Canyon Target Rules and Regulations go to their webpage
http://www.burrocanyon.com/faqs.shtml

Things we need:
1. generators
2. floodlights
3. Propane BBQ’s
4. Glow Lights
5. Dress warm of course
6. Food and drinks

pennys dad
03-30-2011, 6:10 PM
When: Saturday, April 30th
Where: Burro Canyon Shooting Park
Time: Meet up @ 430pm and start shooting @ approximately 530pm / All shooting stops at 1045 and )
Who: Well all Calgunners, New and Old, Men and Women and so on
What: Well it s Night Shoot so we will shoot in the late evening and dark night and have a Chili Cook Off.

Food:
- Lets Have a Chili Cook Off
- - we need at least 10 contestants
- - 2 or 3 BBQ’s to heat things up
- - Other cool food that goes well with chili
- Bring your own drinks as well

pennys dad
03-31-2011, 8:11 PM
Whos Bringing Chili

kablooie
04-01-2011, 5:19 AM
FYI: Target sells glow bracelets in their $1 section. 15 one-foot long bracelets for a dollar... they look like uncooked spaghetti noodles, but flexible enough to loop if needed. only issue: they come in 3 colors green, yellow and light orange.

Klarus Lights USA
04-01-2011, 10:31 AM
You can also buy glow sticks at the dollar store.

Rekrab
04-01-2011, 3:03 PM
You can also buy glow sticks at the dollar store.

Those glow sticks were pretty much dead by the end of the night, and started going dim about an hour after sun down. If you buy them, buy a few and buy the big thick ones.

AlliedArmory
04-02-2011, 2:23 AM
Sweet! Last night shoot was a lot of fun.

A few things I learned at the last night shoot.

Get the good glow sticks
Bring lots of lights and extension cords (Lots and lots of them)
Bring food to the pot luck
Don't expect to see any paper targets past 50 yrds without a high powered flashlight
Dress warm
Illuminated reticles

pennys dad
04-02-2011, 7:18 AM
Sweet! Last night shoot was a lot of fun.

A few things I learned at the last night shoot.

Get the good glow sticks
Bring lots of lights and extension cords (Lots and lots of them)
Bring food to the pot luck
Don't expect to see any paper targets past 50 yrds without a high powered flashlight
Dress warm
Illuminated reticles

Amen and pass the ammo!

pennys dad
04-04-2011, 5:50 PM
I have a Chili recipe. Who else is coming?

Kerplow
04-04-2011, 11:46 PM
I'll be there.

ns3v3n
04-06-2011, 1:37 PM
Oh man, I wish this was up in norcal. Have fun guys!

Ls1FALimpala
04-06-2011, 6:23 PM
So magnetic ammo is already banned for the year?
And what kinda chili? Like mexican salsa?

Kerplow
04-06-2011, 6:52 PM

yeah, kinda silly considering it's supposed to rain in the near future?

RawImpact
04-07-2011, 12:33 AM
I dont know the shooters that are going, but in the past when i've shot at the desert i draw my target with a highlighter and use a blacklight to light it up. Works great... as long as you dont shoot the light source.

04-07-2011, 1:40 AM

Chili, like in a thick stew that usually includes meat and beans.

pennys dad
04-07-2011, 4:26 AM

Yup Burro has the ammo restriction in place already. I will be up there today and can check
Oh ya and chili like, chili con carne and such
Hmm that reminds me I can make a Chile Verde

FourLoko
04-08-2011, 5:16 PM
I've never been a fan of the 626 but shooting, that's a different story.

Then again it seems like this is all about rifle. I haven't been gifted my AR-15 just yet.

pennys dad
04-08-2011, 9:52 PM
Pistol, shotgun, rifle, bolt, semi, pump are all welcome

pennys dad
04-11-2011, 7:23 PM
We need to be fire conscious for this shoot so we will need shovels and water extinguishers

summit2g
04-11-2011, 8:10 PM
I will be there. I will bring some backpacks for you guys to check out to.
Here's my ad.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=363518&highlight=NC+STAR+Backpack

Ricky-Ray
04-12-2011, 10:05 AM
The following link will take you to our signup sheet. I've added pretty much every that said is going and what they are bringing. If you are planning on going please take a look and if you are going to bring something for the pot luck please add you name to the sheet and what you are going to bring. I've set it up so anybody can edit the document.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A9LBn-Nv4Rw51SwGrxd2pCUSDvqJpGDJBz-JS86iV9U/edit?hl=en&authkey=CLeZt_8I

V8toytruck
04-16-2011, 12:34 AM
Crap! I'll be in Yosemite..would love to make the next one!

pennys dad
04-18-2011, 10:09 AM
Hi Everyone

Who is coming and Who can bring

1. generators
2. floodlights
3. Propane BBQ’s
4. Shovels
5. Food and drinks

steve91104
04-18-2011, 7:54 PM
My buddy wants to bring some dragon's breath shells for his shotgun. Are these allowed at Burro?

Patriot Man
04-18-2011, 10:32 PM
I just added to the Google document. I may be bringing my dad and a friend. My wife can't come as I previously posted, but my son and I are coming for sure, but not sure about Dad and friend. Do I need to confirm for sure who exactly is coming? Pretty stoked on this event :13:

Patriot Man
04-18-2011, 10:34 PM
My buddy wants to bring some dragon's breath shells for his shotgun. Are these allowed at Burro?

What are those? Assume like tracer shells and I know Turners was selling them and I understand you can use these in target loads in shotgun only, but am not certain.

04-18-2011, 10:38 PM

I would think if they don't allow steel because of Fire Season, then dragon breath rounds would be banned, due to their risk of causing a fire.

Ricky-Ray
04-18-2011, 11:23 PM

Based on what I found on youtube, they look like an incendiary or tracer type round. I'm pretty sure that's not going to be allowed, especially with fire season in place.

Ricky-Ray
04-18-2011, 11:24 PM
Do I need to confirm for sure who exactly is coming?

No necessary.

Patriot Man
04-18-2011, 11:30 PM
No necessary.

Thanks. Are you still gonna do a group buy on Bowling pins like for the rescheduled April 3 event at Lytle?

Ricky-Ray
04-19-2011, 12:03 AM
Thanks. Are you still gonna do a group buy on Bowling pins like for the rescheduled April 3 event at Lytle?

I can get bowling pins for the night shoot if your interested. See post 31 on this thread for info.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=415310

Patriot Man
04-20-2011, 9:39 PM
Ricky- get paid Monday so will send you a payment than as before. Thanks

pennys dad
04-22-2011, 6:51 AM
If you are coming we need you to let us know if you are bring lights, or generators, propane BBQ's.
FOOD will NOT be Provided for Free and Chips, Soda, water and Cookies are not food. If you want to eat you at the Potluck you need to bring something for the Potluck or you dont get to eat from the Potluck! If you come with friends you need to bring enough for your friends as well.

Thx!

Patriot Man
04-22-2011, 7:51 AM
I can bring a Generator if you need one. I noticed someone else signed up for this on the Google spreadsheet. I have pretty good flashlights, but not a flood light per say. I will bring whatever my wife cooks up-she's a good cook so we'll see :rolleyes:

QQQ
04-22-2011, 8:02 AM
If you are coming we need you to let us know if you are bring lights, or generators, propane BBQ's.
FOOD will NOT be Provided for Free and Chips, Soda, water and Cookies are not food. If you want to eat you at the Potluck you need to bring something for the Potluck or you dont get to eat from the Potluck! If you come with friends you need to bring enough for your friends as well.

Thx!

I'm assuming homemade chili counts as food.

Ricky-Ray
04-22-2011, 9:46 AM
I can bring a Generator if you need one. I noticed someone else signed up for this on the Google spreadsheet. I have pretty good flashlights, but not a flood light per say. I will bring whatever my wife cooks up-she's a good cook so we'll see :rolleyes:

We are going to need more than one generator and set of light's. Last night shoot we had 3 or 4 generators and there was still a section of the range that was a bit darker than the rest.

Patriot Man
04-22-2011, 10:27 AM
I will bring mine for sure. What kind of lights are you guys using?

Ricky-Ray
04-22-2011, 10:36 AM
The halogen flood light's usually work the best. The ones you get at Home Depot for around 20 bucks and up.

bjl333
04-22-2011, 10:47 AM
We are going to need more than one generator and set of light's. Last night shoot we had 3 or 4 generators and there was still a section of the range that was a bit darker than the rest.

I'll be dropping off my generator to Jacob before the event!

Howie44
04-22-2011, 11:14 AM
The halogen flood light's usually work the best. The ones you get at Home Depot for around 20 bucks and up.

Halogens are high watt and a string of them will tax most of you guys' generators quikly. A jobsite light stringer (the ones on cord with the incandesant lamps in cages) would work best, and one genny could run the whole line of those. Jacob, anything ever hapen with that conversation we had about that?

pennys dad
04-22-2011, 5:27 PM
Halogens are high watt and a string of them will tax most of you guys' generators quikly. A jobsite light stringer (the ones on cord with the incandesant lamps in cages) would work best, and one genny could run the whole line of those. Jacob, anything ever hapen with that conversation we had about that?

Well I went and checked the prices and it would cost me around $240 to string up the range and thats to much. I think we will have 3 generators there so we can put one set of shop lights per generator

pennys dad
04-23-2011, 4:51 AM
I wonder if Green Chile would work well for this.

uxo2
04-23-2011, 11:29 AM
MAybe......Big Maybe

Patriot Man
04-23-2011, 2:26 PM
Do you guys have any photos of the lights you are talking about. I had been thinking of getting one of those Cyclops flod lights (18 million candle power rechargeable spot lights. They last about fourty min on battery and continuous if plugged in.

steve91104
04-23-2011, 3:27 PM
Ok, looks like I got 2 more people going. So that makes me plus 5 others :)

One guy's bringing chili, another guy may bring cornbread. I'll update the sign up sheet.

pennys dad
04-24-2011, 11:51 AM
Thx for the update Steve

Ricky-Ray
04-24-2011, 6:54 PM
If anyone is interested in getting used bowling pins for targets click on this link and check post #31.

$20 for a box of used bowling pins, 10 pins in a box. PM me if you want in.

tmncali
04-25-2011, 9:11 PM
I should be there, I signed up for stuff.

Patriot Man
04-25-2011, 10:24 PM
If anyone is interested in getting used bowling pins for targets click on this link and check post #31.

$20 for a box of used bowling pins, 10 pins in a box. PM me if you want in.

Just sent payment as a gift. :cool2:

PyroFox79
04-25-2011, 10:37 PM
Is it too late to RSVP for this?

Ricky-Ray
04-25-2011, 10:41 PM
Is it too late to RSVP for this?

It's never too late to RSVP...unless it's already past it.:D

Check out our pot luck list and feel free to fill in something that you want to bring.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A9LBn-Nv4Rw51SwGrxd2pCUSDvqJpGDJBz-JS86iV9U/edit?hl=en&authkey=CLeZt_8I

Patriot Man
04-25-2011, 11:43 PM
Update- just looks like me and my son are going. Also been trying to imagine how this thing is going to be. Someone posted to posted to bring illuminated reticles, red dot's etc.. How far out can we see with the lights being brought? It sounds like this will be all close range stuff? I guess this will be a a good test of those HD flashlights huh?

Ricky-Ray
04-26-2011, 9:40 AM
All of my targets were under 50 yards at the Feb night shoot, but then again I mainly just brought pistols.

PyroFox79
04-26-2011, 5:23 PM
I'll talk to the woman and see if she will make any desserts. Also I told my reenacting friends about this and I will see how many can make it. Is there a limit on how ny people can go? Or is I just the more the merrier

Ricky-Ray
04-26-2011, 9:21 PM
The more the merrier of course. :)

Ricky-Ray
04-26-2011, 10:59 PM
Don't forget to check out the sign up sheet for the pot luck, fill in what you would plan on bringing, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A9LBn-Nv4Rw51SwGrxd2pCUSDvqJpGDJBz-JS86iV9U/edit?hl=en&authkey=CLeZt_8I

Also for those that are interested in getting used bowling pins for targets I have a group buy going on, see this thread post #31, http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=415310

I was able to obtain 8 cases and two are already spoken for. $20 for a box of used pins, 10 pins in a box. If you would like to secure a box PM me for payment details. I will have the extra boxes with me at the night shoot and you can purchase them there first come first serve.

yoitsbruce
04-27-2011, 8:37 AM
will the pistol range be open too. the last night shoot we were all in the rifle range and it real cozy. cant wait for sat i

Ricky-Ray
04-27-2011, 10:22 AM
I think the general idea is to keep everyone on the rifle line. IF the entire rifle line is full and there are extra generator's and lights then I guess we go over to the pistol line too.

tmncali
04-27-2011, 10:27 AM
As far as the cook off, is it a competition with a prize, are we having people judge, basically how is it going to work?

PatriotnMore
04-27-2011, 10:31 AM
As far as the cook off, is it a competition with a prize, are we having people judge, basically how is it going to work?

It is a competition, culminating with me winning. :D

Howie44
04-27-2011, 10:56 AM
It is a competition, culminating with me winning. :D

We shall see......

pennys dad
04-27-2011, 1:39 PM

I will pick a few judges and they will vote. winner gets calguns swag

PyroFox79
04-27-2011, 11:32 PM
Maybe I missed it, but what range at Burro is this on?

Ricky-Ray
04-27-2011, 11:37 PM
Maybe I missed it, but what range at Burro is this on?

Main public rifle range. We will have the whole place to ourselves.

PyroFox79
04-27-2011, 11:53 PM
Main public rifle range. We will have the whole place to ourselves.

Cool Cool.

santamonica9
04-28-2011, 11:04 AM
Who is getting excited? i started pulling things out of the safe, checking ammo count etc. :D I cant sit still & my co-workers want me to shut up already, funny they all have learned how to shoot from ME!!!

So who wants to play our own verions of "Top Shot" finals they did for both seasons? A little shooting horse? take turns choosing weapons and targets, see who get the best with only one round? I'll volunteer my toys for a fun challenge

PyroFox79
04-28-2011, 11:39 AM
Im excited. Im gonna go get more ammo today.

Rekrab
04-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Whether or not I attend is now dependent on how my Friday night goes. *wink wink nudge nudge*

I'll probably show up, but I might not bring any toys with me. Non-magnetic ammo is scarce for me and I slacked off on buying a safety vest. >.> But hanging out with CalGuns is always fun!

shmeddie
04-28-2011, 8:35 PM
Who is getting excited? i started pulling things out of the safe, checking ammo count etc. :D I cant sit still & my co-workers want me to shut up already, funny they all have learned how to shoot from ME!!!

So who wants to play our own verions of "Top Shot" finals they did for both seasons? A little shooting horse? take turns choosing weapons and targets, see who get the best with only one round? I'll volunteer my toys for a fun challenge

This sounds like fun! I'm in!

Patriot Man
04-28-2011, 10:25 PM
Whether or not I attend is now dependent on how my Friday night goes. *wink wink nudge nudge*

I'll probably show up, but I might not bring any toys with me. Non-magnetic ammo is scarce for me and I slacked off on buying a safety vest. >.> But hanging out with CalGuns is always fun!

I say you should go and work on precision. Sometimes I go to the range and take my time, just happy to be there and dial my stuff in a little.
I hope you can come.

QQQ
04-28-2011, 11:16 PM
Where around Irvine can I get a decent deal on a safety vest?

Bobby Ricigliano
04-29-2011, 1:16 AM
I saw yellow safety vests in the shooting section at Walmart. They were $4!

pennys dad
04-29-2011, 7:27 AM

Home Depot, Lowes

1forall
04-29-2011, 8:31 AM
I'm really looking forward to Saturday evening. It's been a while since I enjoyed some trigger time and interaction with fellow calgunners. The wife wanted to spend quality time with me so what better way than at a calguns event right. She has only fired pistols at an indoor range, she's never been to Burro or shot any rifles so I hope this doesn't traumatize her too much. I have a feeling she will have a blast, I know I will.

eric90503
04-29-2011, 1:20 PM
I'll bring a generator. Honda EU3000is.

eric90503+1

PyroFox79
04-29-2011, 3:43 PM

Walmart has some for 4.95 in the shooting section.

shmeddie
04-29-2011, 6:19 PM
Jacob, I won't be able to make it after all:( There is a last minute bday party for my step-mom. I hope every body has a blast!

Lc17smp
04-29-2011, 6:43 PM
Is there a min. age for kids? Are kids also $20? I'm thinking about bringing the family.

Patriot Man
04-29-2011, 10:01 PM
Walmart has some for 4.95 in the shooting section.

I bought one tonight for anyone that needs one.

Ricky-Ray
04-30-2011, 12:09 AM
Is there a min. age for kids? Are kids also $20? I'm thinking about bringing the family.

No minimum age, everyone is $20 for the range fee, however I think Burro allows kids 15 or 16 and under in for free but I'm not sure if that applies to private events.

Patriot Man
04-30-2011, 12:38 AM
I took my whole family to private range there couple weeks ago and they charged me $20/per kids and my kids are younger than 15. I think age of kids only matters in regards to safety and competence.

Kerplow
04-30-2011, 11:09 AM
well, Im out. Another bounced check to me.:mad:

Lyte-
04-30-2011, 1:05 PM
2 trays of cornbread for the Chili in the Oven now....

:43:

QQQ
04-30-2011, 1:42 PM
The chili turned out well. See y'all in a bit.

1forall
05-01-2011, 12:04 AM
I just want to say thanks to everyone, the wife and I had an awesome time tonight. It feels good to know that I belong to an organization full of great people. The warm welcome, the food/drinks, the random small talk and conversations, what else can I say. Calguns Rules!!!

Yugo
05-01-2011, 10:28 AM
I had a blast thanks for the food and great company. see you at the next one.

Dead*Reckoned
05-01-2011, 11:15 AM
What? No pics yet??!

Yugo
05-01-2011, 11:16 AM
^this

pennys dad
05-01-2011, 11:37 AM
update on 1st post

steve91104
05-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Pics!

http://photobucket.com/calgunsapril30burrocanyon (http://photobucket.com/april30burrocanyon)

Sky_DiveR
05-01-2011, 2:10 PM
Looks like ya had a bunch of fun. I see alot of Cal Trans workers attended also. :D

pennys dad
05-01-2011, 2:39 PM
some of Steves pictures are posted here:
start at post 126

Yugo
05-01-2011, 3:04 PM
so when I was leaving I felt like I forgot something....well I just realized I did. I left to green foldable chairs, I REALLY hope one of you picked them up. I can get them from you later. Thanks.

the pictures shows where they were standing.

Ricky-Ray
05-01-2011, 4:22 PM
More Pics....
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0001.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0002.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0003.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0004.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0005.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0006.jpg

Ricky-Ray
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0007.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0008.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0009.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0010.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0011.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0012.jpg

Ricky-Ray
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0013.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0014.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0015.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0016.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0017.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0018.jpg

Ricky-Ray
05-01-2011, 4:23 PM
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0019.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0020.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0021.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0022.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0023.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0024.jpg

Ricky-Ray
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0025.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0026.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0027.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0028.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0029.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0030.jpg

Ricky-Ray
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0031.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0032.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0033.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0034.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0035.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0036.jpg

Ricky-Ray
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0037.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0038.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0039.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0040.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0041.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0042.jpg

Ricky-Ray
05-01-2011, 4:24 PM
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0043.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0044.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0045.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0046.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0047.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0048.jpg

Ricky-Ray
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0050.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0051.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0052.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0053.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0054.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0055.jpg

Ricky-Ray
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/rkchiu/Calguns%20Night%20Shoot%204-30-11/IMG_0056.jpg

pennys dad
05-01-2011, 5:00 PM
so when I was leaving I felt like I forgot something....well I just realized I did. I left to green foldable chairs, I REALLY hope one of you picked them up. I can get them from you later. Thanks.

the pictures shows where they were standing.

i got them

Yugo
05-01-2011, 5:09 PM
i got them

cool. Thanks.

kablooie
05-01-2011, 8:52 PM
i see a young boy running around in there... how old is he? i'm itching to get my 8yr old involved with firearms.

Rekrab
05-03-2011, 12:04 PM
i see a young boy running around in there... how old is he? i'm itching to get my 8yr old involved with firearms.

I think he was 9 and his dad started him at 4...

Sweet kid, real mature and responsible for his age. He loved it when I was bump firing my RPK!