PDA

View Full Version : April fools day, think we may get court rulings/

nicki
03-30-2011, 4:23 AM
Hey guys, do you think that some of those cases were are waiting on will come out on friday April 1.

If they are "controversial" that would be the perfect day to be in the news. The Libtards would think it the so called rulings would be just "April fools" gags.

Nicki

Mulay El Raisuli
03-30-2011, 4:56 AM
That would certainly explain why we've been waiting so long!

The Raisuli

Blackhawk556
03-30-2011, 9:40 AM
I just hope nordyke is decided this year once and for all.

dantodd
03-30-2011, 9:50 AM
I just hope nordyke is decided this year once and for all.

Very little chance of that. If we win CA9 will likely take en banc again (though I hope not.) If we lose my understanding is that it will be appealed to SCOTUS (pending any en banc hearing.)

So. the only way Don is likely done racking up billable hours for Alameda to ultimately pay is if we win AND CA9 doesn't choose to take en banc again AND Alameda doesn't appeal (I suspect that Alameda abandoning the case after a loss is more likely than CA9 not demanding an en banc hearing again.)

yellowfin
03-30-2011, 10:02 AM
Hey guys, do you think that some of those cases were are waiting on will come out on friday April 1.

If they are "controversial" that would be the perfect day to be in the news. The Libtards would think it the so called rulings would be just "April fools" gags.

Nicki
Every day is a fool's day for the news and the anti gun pukes.

Dieseldog
03-30-2011, 2:17 PM
April 1st is a Friday. Most courts are dark on Fridays.

Shotgun Man
03-30-2011, 5:14 PM
I wouldnt have expected you to use the term libtard.

The term equates liberals with retards.

I can identify with a lot of so-called liberal ideology. Not all libs eschew the 2a, just as not all so-called conservatives embrace it.

Rhys898
03-30-2011, 5:39 PM

I can identify with a lot of so-called liberal ideology. Not all libs eschew the 2a, just as not all so-called conservatives embrace it.

Not so much, it just describes people who are both liberal and retarded ;)

Outside of the off topic forum you can farely safely assume if somoene raises the libtard flag it is in reference to a liberal anti-gunner. Anyone who is afraid of innanimate objects is demonstrably retarded, as are people who assume that an additional antigun law will make a difference to criminals.

Quser.619
03-30-2011, 5:43 PM
Nope, because it's before the dreaded 2 weeks

Shotgun Man
03-30-2011, 5:46 PM

Outside of the off topic forum you can farely safely assume if somoene raises the libtard flag it is in reference to a liberal anti-gunner. Anyone who is afraid of innanimate objects is demonstrably retarded, as are people who assume that an additional antigun law will make a difference to criminals.

Oh, I never thought it of that way. Well, then libtard away, my friend. :)

stix213
03-30-2011, 6:03 PM

Yep, not all liberals are retarded, not are those who are retarded are liberals. Those who fit both descriptions though are libtards.

The only time you'll see anyone referring to all liberals as libtards is if they think all liberals are retarded.... Now that's just getting childish though. You can be very smart, but just wrong after all :p

rero360
03-30-2011, 6:55 PM
Very little chance of that. If we win CA9 will likely take en banc again (though I hope not.) If we lose my understanding is that it will be appealed to SCOTUS (pending any en banc hearing.)

So. the only way Don is likely done racking up billable hours for Alameda to ultimately pay is if we win AND CA9 doesn't choose to take en banc again AND Alameda doesn't appeal (I suspect that Alameda abandoning the case after a loss is more likely than CA9 not demanding an en banc hearing again.)

I think it would be funny if someone were to create a website with a running tally of how much the county is going to owe Don, and have them make the link public. It would be kind of like the debt clock for the country.

J.D.Allen
03-30-2011, 7:09 PM
Yep, not all liberals are retarded, not are those who are retarded are liberals. Those who fit both descriptions though are libtards.

The only time you'll see anyone referring to all liberals as libtards is if they think all liberals are retarded.... Now that's just getting childish though. You can be very smart, but just wrong after all :p

Does that mean there are Contards too???

Shotgun Man
03-30-2011, 7:13 PM
Does that mean there are Contards too???

They're called Conservatards, which actually has a better ring to it than libtards.

I just learned this today after being schooled about libtards in this thread. I invented the term conservatards, only to discover it is a term in common usage when I googled it.

Liberty1
03-30-2011, 7:18 PM
Which ever opinion release day is closest to April 19th is my guess. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord. May the spirit of Doctor Warren guide the panels quills!!!!

By the rude bridge that arched the flood,
Their flag to April’s breeze unfurled,
Here once the embattled farmers stood,
And fired the shot heard round the world.

ALSystems
03-31-2011, 4:22 AM
They're called Conservatards, which actually has a better ring to it than libtards.

I just learned this today after being schooled about libtards in this thread. I invented the term conservatards, only to discover it is a term in common usage when I googled it.
Maybe libturds has more of a ring to it. That sounds like ... Never mind.

Window_Seat
03-31-2011, 8:09 AM
I propose that we use "Libermole"... It's more catchy than "libtard", and you don't have to pause as much between the 2 syllables.

Conservatard
Libermole

:D :laugh: :p

Erik.

goodlookin1
03-31-2011, 9:51 AM

If you dont embrace the 2A, you are no true conservative ;)

Don29palms
03-31-2011, 9:59 AM
Libtards=Demonrats=Democrats. It's all the same!

curtisfong
03-31-2011, 1:43 PM
Libtards=Demonrats=Democrats. It's all the same!

Does this mean you would say Conservatards=Conservatives as well?

Mulay El Raisuli
04-01-2011, 6:26 AM
I think it would be funny if someone were to create a website with a running tally of how much the county is going to owe Don, and have them make the link public. It would be kind of like the debt clock for the country.

Y'know, this is actually a good idea. It doesn't really matter how many people actually read the thing, just as long as the Alameda county fathers do!

The Raisuli

yellowfin
04-01-2011, 6:36 AM
I really wish we could get judges that weren't so heavily invested in the status quo regarding the "New Deal" and its total insanity.

morrcarr67
04-01-2011, 7:21 AM
Has it been :twoweeks: already?

N6ATF
04-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Holy crap, SCOTUS just ruled DC and Chicago in contempt of court. U.S. Marshals are mobilizing to arrest top elected officials...

meaty-btz
04-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Holy crap, SCOTUS just ruled DC and Chicago in contempt of court. U.S. Marshals are mobilizing to arrest top elected officials...

And then he woke up....