PDA

View Full Version : last guns I'm gonna buy for a while.

Q
03-30-2011, 2:13 AM
I've said that before.:D Had some health scares but I'm gonna be ok. Still it made me focus on what is important and so these will probably be my last guns for a while.

tu-kkw, biathlon 7-2, ruger canadian edition
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n32/qbertquartz2/8cc98a94.jpg

Bobula
03-30-2011, 2:20 AM
i love that biathalon

pilote
03-30-2011, 8:09 AM
i'm pretty much done buying rifles too...i bought 5 rifles within a 7 month period; only 1 was new, the other 4 were old used rifles that i cleaned up and refinished their stocks...after the last one was done the urge to look for another was gone...now i just want to use and maintain my little crew of rimfires...the only way i'd get another is if i happen on a super cheap deal on a neglected rifle; which almost happened last month (and i'm glad it was gone a few days later)...

emgee00
03-31-2011, 8:27 PM
Your thread definately caught my attention! First off, I am sorry to hear about your health scares. That must totally suck.

I have claimed that "no more guns" statement before. It doesn't work! I have purchased about 30 guns in the last 3 months (it's a disease). Don't sit back and be sissy's, now go out and buy a few more guns :rolleyes:

When I die, I hope my wife doesn't sell all my guns for the price I told her I paid for them!!!

Q
03-31-2011, 11:53 PM
i love that biathalonI think it's a special order from Legion custom shop in Russia. I have the original box. Chrome bolt carrier and bolt with premium wood stock. Pretty sick, I've been looking for one for awhile and I got this one at a great price 350! These go for around 500 for the standard version.

i'm pretty much done buying rifles too...i bought 5 rifles within a 7 month period; only 1 was new, the other 4 were old used rifles that i cleaned up and refinished their stocks...after the last one was done the urge to look for another was gone...now i just want to use and maintain my little crew of rimfires...the only way i'd get another is if i happen on a super cheap deal on a neglected rifle; which almost happened last month (and i'm glad it was gone a few days later)...
That is exactly what I did. lol! 2 new and 3 used. They all look new except the norinco but it got a charm of it's own like a light bfpu. The bad part is I need to buy two more scopes. You all will see me at the range more often!:D

Your thread definately caught my attention! First off, I am sorry to hear about your health scares. That must totally suck.

I have claimed that "no more guns" statement before. It doesn't work! I have purchased about 30 guns in the last 3 months (it's a disease). Don't sit back and be sissy's, now go out and buy a few more guns :rolleyes:

When I die, I hope my wife doesn't sell all my guns for the price I told her I paid for them!!!

Old injury but I thought it was gonna stop me from doing everyday things. The surgeon said I should be fine. :thumbsup:
I just paid everything off so that is one reason (this is a good reason. lol!). The other is I'm planning on moving closer to the ocean. ;)

Joe
04-01-2011, 12:15 AM
I told myself no more guns a while ago. I just bought another 3 days ago. I'm addicted to gunahol

TANK
04-01-2011, 3:35 AM
same here keep telling myself no more for a while but i get a rifle and a pistol out of jail tomorrow. i havent figured out how im going to tell the wife i got these ones, since she still doesnt know about the last 4. and i think i can only say " that ones been in there i just moved them around" once or twice.

emgee00
04-01-2011, 9:04 AM
same here keep telling myself no more for a while but i get a rifle and a pistol out of jail tomorrow. i havent figured out how im going to tell the wife i got these ones, since she still doesnt know about the last 4. and i think i can only say " that ones been in there i just moved them around" once or twice.

No you are getting it. I used to worry about it until the collection got to be fairly large. Now my wife sees a new one and I am able to tell her it was in the back of the safe and just got rotated around.

I do not condone lieing here, some things are just better left unsaid! ;)

Furncliff
04-01-2011, 9:13 AM
I'm lucky. My wife actually buys me guns for Christmas and birthdays. But... we have been married for 35 years, that and I believe she has a plan for my guns after I die.:rolleyes: