PDA

View Full Version : Riflegear - Great Shop - Great Employees

emil77
03-26-2011, 11:10 PM
I ordered my Daniel Defense V5 from Riflegear. The first time I went in, the employee patiently answered my newbie questions regarding rifles. Everybody who was helping customers had a no attitude customer service. When I went to pickup the rifle, 2 guys were doing a PPT, one of the employees was helping them go thru the process quickly. They are a great bunch of guys working there, I would recommend Riflegear to anyone looking for a firearm.

Thanks Riflegear!

leman77
03-27-2011, 1:24 AM
I agree. I did a PPT yesterday, and they were great! Also picked up a LPK for my AR build. Riflegear kicks *****.

Baconator
03-27-2011, 8:01 AM
Always get good service and there is always a nice selection there. It's a good/bad thing that it is such a drive for me.

apbrian112
03-27-2011, 10:40 AM
I stopped by yesterday since i was in the neighborhood and picked up a few things. Funny thing was that somebody actually said "hi, what can i help you with" within the first few seconds of entering the shop. Never had that happen at at a gun store before. Hehe... Gtg in my book!! Just wish they were a bit closer but that's not their fault.

Batman
03-27-2011, 4:59 PM
Met the guys at the Costa Mesa Gun Show today to have them do a PPT. Very professional and with a good attitude. In and out in 10 minutes with no hassles whatsoever! Riflegear is GTG!!

Sillyguy
03-28-2011, 12:47 PM
yes the guys there rock :)

they still answer my stupid questions and are still friendly after all of that. haha

numsii
06-03-2011, 8:39 PM
Have to say it, but this is my toy store, like FAO for black rifle disease victims... good vibes, well stocked, and really friendly and enthusiastic. I pick up my fourth AR lower from them next week. Anyone who *****es about these guys probably brought problems with them. I am wondering though, they can thread a barrel and repair a chunk of metal on a precision instrument but they still have that piece of cardboard on the door frame. Is that a new design element or am I missing something? :)

Riflegear
06-04-2011, 4:37 PM
Have to say it, but this is my toy store, like FAO for black rifle disease victims... good vibes, well stocked, and really friendly and enthusiastic. I pick up my fourth AR lower from them next week. Anyone who *****es about these guys probably brought problems with them. I am wondering though, they can thread a barrel and repair a chunk of metal on a precision instrument but they still have that piece of cardboard on the door frame. Is that a new design element or am I missing something? :)

We know that our door looks ghetto.... Our landlord said he will send a guy who will fix the door soon. So I hope the piece of cardboard will be gone when you visit us next time :)

bluebear
06-09-2011, 12:50 PM
I agree. Great service!

AKSOG
06-09-2011, 1:09 PM
I have had nothing but great experiences.

Bobby714
06-09-2011, 2:31 PM
Yup...great place, good prices and chill people! Would def buy another rifle there!

Us3rName
06-09-2011, 2:34 PM
Awesome place to shop and your correct. Very friendly service.

Next to my other toy store also!