View Full Version : Glitch in this subforum?

03-25-2011, 5:56 PM
I can only see 4 threads here, and not my thread "UBG Holsters" though can access it via my user profile, list subscriptions. Is there something I need to toggle to see all the threads in this subforum? I have my user control panel set to use Forum Defaults re: age of threads; seems this glitch just started a few days ago.

03-25-2011, 8:09 PM
when you get into "Accessories:Holsters, Safes. Locks & more" look at bottom left of page and see "Display Options" for display choices. choose the amount of days postings you want to see. that will give you opportunity to see the other threads.

03-25-2011, 8:35 PM
Thanks, that solve my problem! Somehow it was set for "Last Day" instead of "Beginning" as with the other subforums.

Hmm, it didn't stay on "Beginning" after I toggled it on the subforum page. I'll just go into my user CP and set overall options to "Show All Threads."

03-25-2011, 8:39 PM
you're welcome. btw... nice looking holsters; congratulations.

03-25-2011, 8:48 PM
Thanks. Really enjoying the UBG Regulator OWB and have since replaced the UBG Canute IWB with a TT Gunleather IWB. The design of the TT with the forward wing/loop really is excellent in flexing and conforming around my waist curvature in the 3-5 o'clock positions.

TT Gunleather IWB; Glock 27:

UBG Holsters - Regulator w/ sharkskin trim/loops; Glock 27