PDA

View Full Version : MSAR STG-E4

URBAN COMMANDO
03-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Riflegear, When will you be getting more Black MSAR STG-E4 Calif. version of these in stock ?
Thanks

shark92651
03-25-2011, 8:11 PM
I just put one on the wall yesterday but not sure of the color - give us a call tomorrow to check. Everyone is out of stock right now so no idea when we will get more.

monorailboy
03-25-2011, 8:26 PM
How much ?

apbrian112
03-27-2011, 10:43 AM
I was in there towards the end of the day and actually held it, it was a black one... Felt really nice...

nekokoneko
03-29-2011, 9:25 PM
Is it still on the wall?

shark92651
03-30-2011, 8:44 AM
Is it still on the wall?

As of right now it is.

nekokoneko
04-26-2011, 12:43 PM
Any eta for the next batch? Already paid for it just waiting for the call...

URBAN COMMANDO
04-26-2011, 1:08 PM
X2
waiting for a call also

Riflegear
04-26-2011, 4:40 PM
No ETA yet... but as of today you can sign up for email updates on the product you're looking for... http://www.riflegear.com/p-805-msar-stg-e4-aug-556.aspx

URBAN COMMANDO
05-04-2011, 7:02 PM
RIFLEGEAR I know you share any info you receive
but any info yet on when they might arrive

nekokoneko
05-05-2011, 5:00 PM
I like to ask another question. How long did it take for you guys to received the last one?

Riflegear
05-05-2011, 5:10 PM
It varies by market conditions, production delays, parts availability, etc... We really do not have any more information at this time about when they will arrive.

proclone1
07-22-2011, 2:29 PM
[not sure where my previous post went, but I could swear I posted something.. hopefully it wasn't deleted and here I am posting it again?]

Alright I understand about not knowing about arrivals, however, as suggested above I input my email address to be notified when an OD Green comes back in stock, and plan to buy as soon as it does! This is assuming that the online-stocking system is running smoothly and that there really are no MSAR STG-E4's in stock right now (and none on the wall), otherwise I'd be over there this afternoon!

Also, the internet rumors were strong (mainly the msar closet haters) back in march of this year that MSAR was done and had abandoned the platform, even though MSAR was "moving" their factory/warehouse to NC. I assume that's all done, and things are back to normal & supply is freely flowing? It would give me a bit of pause if the company was defunct.

shark92651
07-23-2011, 10:20 AM
Our last shipment was received at the end of May. I haven't heard any confirmation that MSAR was no longer producing the firearm.

kmrtnsn
07-23-2011, 3:37 PM
[not sure where my previous post went, but I could swear I posted something.. hopefully it wasn't deleted and here I am posting it again?]

Alright I understand about not knowing about arrivals, however, as suggested above I input my email address to be notified when an OD Green comes back in stock, and plan to buy as soon as it does! This is assuming that the online-stocking system is running smoothly and that there really are no MSAR STG-E4's in stock right now (and none on the wall), otherwise I'd be over there this afternoon!

Also, the internet rumors were strong (mainly the msar closet haters) back in march of this year that MSAR was done and had abandoned the platform, even though MSAR was "moving" their factory/warehouse to NC. I assume that's all done, and things are back to normal & supply is freely flowing? It would give me a bit of pause if the company was defunct.

Their website and Facebook page haven't been touched since December 2010. Their biggest distributor, RatworxUSA has no MSAR's in stock. Although I'd like to be optimistic concerning MSAR's future, I wouldn't hold my breath.

A quick check of WebPacer reveals that Microtech Small Arms Research, Inc of NC filed for Bankruptcy on 7/13/2011, Case Number 11-10693.