PDA

View Full Version : the president's rap on Fast and Furious

vantec08
03-25-2011, 3:55 AM
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/texas-on-the-potomac/2011/03/obama-says-he-didnt-inform-mexico-of-u-s-gun-smuggling-operation-because-he-didnt-know-about-it/

Hold someone accountable?? by transferring them to an out of sight billet for a while? kick them upstairs?? I have a better suggestion: abolish ATF. Tonight at midnight.

GOEX FFF
03-25-2011, 4:59 AM
This has been going on since 09' and he or AG Holder don't know anything about it? :rolleyes:
I call a Titanic mound of BS so pungent here; it would make a Pooper-Scooper puke.
If what he says is true, which I more than doubt, then it shows this Administration is not even fit to know what's going on in their own house. It's TOTAL denial, lies and an outright cover up.

jshoebot
03-25-2011, 5:06 AM
And absolutely NO coverage from the mainstream media. Kind of fishy.. :shrug:

scarville
03-25-2011, 5:35 AM
Hold someone accountable?? by transferring them to an out of sight billet for a while? kick them upstairs?? I have a better suggestion: abolish ATF. Tonight at midnight.
Abolishing the ATF sounds good until you think about where the power to enforce gun laws will move to. My bet would be Homeland Security.

Be careful you don't throw Bobo into the briar patch

N6ATF
03-25-2011, 10:17 AM
Abolish ATF+abolish all victim disarmament laws.

socal2310
03-25-2011, 12:44 PM
As I have noted before, federal bureaucracies operate on behalf of the executive which means the guy presently sitting in the White House. First you have to eliminate the unconstitutional laws and regulations (either legislatively or judicially) and only then go after the bureaucracy that enforces them. Sometimes institutional inertia works in our favor.

Ryan

goober
03-25-2011, 1:12 PM
And absolutely NO coverage from the mainstream media. Kind of fishy.. :shrug:

while i agree there should be much more coverage, your statement is inaccurate (http://www.cbsnews.com/1770-5_162-0.html?query=gunwalker&tag=srch&searchtype=cbsSearch).

tankarian
03-25-2011, 3:26 PM
So Obama didn't knew what his own AG Holder is doing...I find that extremely hard to believe.
And even if that was to be true, what happened with "the buck stops here" promises he made during the campaign?