PDA

View Full Version : can't register on rim fire central

9mill
03-24-2011, 7:44 PM
i registeredl like months ago, never got a confirmation, one day i logged on using my user name and it said welcome! but I when i try to post it won't let me. so i sent in a system support ticket two weeks ago and havent heard a word. is this normal?? advice

kgcabs
03-24-2011, 8:36 PM
i registeredl like months ago, never got a confirmation, one day i logged on using my user name and it said welcome! but I when i try to post it won't let me. so i sent in a system support ticket two weeks ago and havent heard a word. is this normal?? advice

My registration went right through.....try to register via Mozilla Firefox.

Great 22 forum.

HTH, Karl

davek8s
03-24-2011, 8:50 PM
I had a similar problem on glocktalk. Took me 2 months to get it fixed. Real hassle, but it got fixed.

RickyB
03-24-2011, 9:05 PM
I joined RFC two months ago and it took less than 24 hours to get confirmed......

kawfeadikt
03-24-2011, 9:28 PM
Did you get a confirmation message from rimfire central? Maybe that got caught by your email spam filter.

jackandblood
03-25-2011, 8:05 AM
whats on rimfirecentral that's better than here? they do monthly giveaways or something?

oh a forum for every model and serveral for the 10/22 tiself. I have this uneasy feeling registering there will bankrupt me

RickyB
03-25-2011, 8:19 AM
whats on rimfirecentral that's better than here? they do monthly giveaways or something?

oh a forum for every model and serveral for the 10/22 tiself. I have this uneasy feeling registering there will bankrupt me

Hey Jack, it's only money.

Besides, when was the last time you saw a Brinks truck in a funeral procession?........

Kryptyde
03-25-2011, 8:58 AM
Yes, RFC will most certainly bankrupt you.

Having followed the 10/22 ultimate section for some time there was only one choice when I bought mine...full KID Supergrade build assembled by Tony Kidd, Body's Evo stock, Mueller 8.5x - 25x scope and Burris Signature Zee rings. Doubt you will find a nicer semi auto .22LR rifle...but it was a bank-breaker.

WDE91
03-25-2011, 9:03 AM
Aww wait till you boys hit the finer things in life
Anschutz
Cooper
Kimber
CZ

Ya about 3ish years ago I bought my first CZ rimfire rifle now I have 4 of them

rojocorsa
03-25-2011, 9:08 AM
It's all about Ceska Zbrojovka!

wecf
03-25-2011, 9:56 AM
I've had the same problem. I tried different Email accounts and different computers. Same problem, I never did get the conformation email, I even emailed the support several times.

Jim McCoin
03-25-2011, 9:57 AM

They have a CZ ward:D

Jim

RickyB
03-25-2011, 10:00 AM
They have a CZ ward:D

Jim

Gawd but that describes this place to a T.......:D

Izzy43
03-25-2011, 10:10 AM

I lost my password. Sent a system support ticket and took 3 weeks but they fixed me up.

Izzy43
03-25-2011, 10:13 AM

Take a look over there and then you'll know. Tons of great info on nearly every rimfire ever made. And if its not there, somebody probably has the answer. Comparing Calguns to RFC is appples to oranges, totally different focus. Both sites are great!:taz::taz::taz:

03fatboy
03-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Contact an administrator at RFC and they will get you squared away. Good Luck and it's worth getting access!

9mill
03-25-2011, 12:46 PM
thanks I'll check out my spam filters,

kgcabs
03-25-2011, 6:28 PM
It's all about Ceska Zbrojovka!

Amen...Brother!

MyOdessa
03-26-2011, 12:34 AM
I registered at RFC today and had the same problem with confirmation email. No help from system support either.

Dutch3
03-26-2011, 5:52 AM
Something is haywire with their registration module. When I registered, the confirmation screen came up and read, "Thank you for registering, $username. An email has been sent to $email with details" etc...

On a VB forum, that screen should display the actual username and email address used to register, not "$username" and "$email".

I never received the activation email and as a result, I can also login but cannot post.

ch47gunner
03-26-2011, 11:35 AM
Warning Warning!!

Danger danger, Will Robinson!

RimfireCentral is a great site, any and all rimfires, and a great crowd. However, being a member did cost me a small fortune.
Now I'm a firm believer that one can't have too many rimfires. But, 3 CZ's (one a .223 centerfire), a couple of Savages, a CD Superior II, a MAS 45 trainer, and an Ultimate 10/22 later (this one really cost me), I'm good on .22's & .17's.
For a while.

Good luck getting on - I think you'll like it.

Bruce

9mill
03-28-2011, 4:59 PM
I don't see anywhere to contact an administrator, I only see a" system support ticket " which I've used to no avail. If anyone knows how to reach the admin. I would like to know how.

Izzy43
03-28-2011, 5:32 PM

Go to the home page of RFC. At the top there is a label named "Community". Click on that and select "User List". On the right side there is a label named "Search this Forum" or something to that effect. Open the search window and type "Admin" without the quotes. The user name "Admin3" (without the quotes) will pop up. Here's the hard part. There is a tab there for sending Admin3 an email but I'm not sure if you have to be logged in to do that. If that doesn't work I would be happy to email Admin3 about your problem to see if that could help resolve your issues. Let me now if you want my help via PM.

9mill
03-28-2011, 6:23 PM
thanks will do