PDA

View Full Version : Utah/Arizona CCW Training Class: We come to you, on your Schedule!

MRCCW
03-14-2011, 12:37 AM
In addition to our monthly public classes, we are providing private classes for those that require the training in a timely manner, at your chosen location. Instructor schedule is extremely flexible!

Now, we can come to your home or office to complete the training, on your schedule!

One on one training class: $139 + Travel Fee
2-3 persons: $109pp + Travel Fee
4+: $99pp (no travel fee within reasonable area)

Call or email for further information:
(909) 989-0223
lou@mrccw.com
http://www.mrccw.com

What is the Utah CCW Permit Program?
The Utah Concealed Firearm Permits allows the holder to carry upon their person a concealed firearm for personal protection purposes. The state of Utah issues these permits to anyone in any state, that meet the requirements. There is NO need to have a specific reason, Utah is a shall-issue state meaning as long as the minimum requirements are met, they will issue one. Moreover, Utah does NOT require you to qualify with a firearm. Additionally, you can carry any legally owned firearm! There are no restrictions unlike many other states!

After completion of this class the applicant sends in the required application packet(s), background checks are completed and permits are issued. It's a very simply and straight forward process.

If you travel, these permits are essential!

RoundEye
03-14-2011, 5:28 PM
Is the Utah/Florida permit good in some of the other states, or just the two?

MRCCW
03-14-2011, 5:52 PM
Over 30 other states! If you like give me a call, 909-989-0223 I can explain more about the program. You can also go to the website: http://www.mrccw.com and look in the "FAQ" section for some info.

I do have a couple seats available in a class this weekend if you are interested. The class will be held in Southern Fontana, on Saturday the 19th at 10am. The fee for this class is $99. To register for this class, you'll need to call me directly @ 909-989-0223

Louis

MRCCW
03-16-2011, 4:14 PM
BuMp...

MRCCW
03-21-2011, 12:59 AM
Bump

MRCCW
04-02-2011, 5:26 AM
Bump!