PDA

View Full Version : The mayors against illegal guns are BRINGING their Anti American spew to Los Angeles!

pennys dad
03-12-2011, 10:01 PM
HELLO CALGUNNERS - The mayors against illegal guns are BRINGING their Anti American spew to Los Angeles!

We need Volunteers to come and support our very own Gene Hoffman who will be speaking at the event. Send me a PM if you are interested, You Will be Helping Yourself, you will be helping your family and friends, you will be standing up for what is Your Right!

I realize this is seriously short notice but this one give you the opportunity to stand up and say NO! to these Anti Americans.

Who: The Citizens Committee for the Right To Keep and Bear Arms and Gene Hoffman.

What: Rally to oppose Mayors Against Illegal Guns' new gun control scheme and generally support the right to keep and bear arms.

Where: Downtown Los Angeles (across from City Hall).
When: 11:30AM Wednesday, March 16.

Please join the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms and our own Hoffmang (Gene Hoffman) as they rally against Mayor Bloomberg's latest scheme to infringe on our rights to keep and bear arms.

Follow this link for information:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=407852

jpscoot_21
03-13-2011, 1:31 AM
Thanks for letting us know, Penny's dad. I might be able to make it over there. I'll let some people know to go support our RKBA.

Merc1138
03-13-2011, 4:13 PM
The right to keep and bear Gene Hoffman?

Seriously though, let us know what happens as I'm sure a lot of us would like to be there, but we're a bit too far north.

resident-shooter
03-13-2011, 9:46 PM
Gene needs sniper cover???

jk jk I will look into it.

inbox485
03-15-2011, 9:30 AM
FYI, if anybody is thinking about heading out from the Hemet area, I'm looking to bum a ride. I'd be happy to pay for gas.

firemedixx
03-16-2011, 10:39 AM
No Open Carry at this event? Not a great pro 2A message

Librarian
03-16-2011, 1:32 PM
No Open Carry at this event? Not a great pro 2A message

School zone.

firemedixx
03-16-2011, 2:35 PM
Copy that. Thanks