PDA

View Full Version : Is the ownership transfer complete?

Fjold
10-15-2006, 6:30 PM
If so, is there a plan to add the "For Sale" boards, yet?

Kestryll
10-15-2006, 6:55 PM
Not yet, Ramon re-upped the contract for one month to give me time to find a host and such.
I have a host company pretty much picked out I just need to see how they answer my last two questions and how long it takes to get that response.
If they drop the ball on the answers or the timelyness I have a secondary in mind.

Go ahead ohsmily, I'm sure I misspelled 'timelyness' so let's hear it! ;)

five.five-six
10-20-2006, 1:40 AM
Go ahead ohsmily, I'm sure I misspelled 'timelyness' so let's hear it! ;)

I think you spealled timelyness just fine... any chance on lifting the bann on highcap smiliy mags

Santa Cruz Armory
10-20-2006, 5:33 AM
"being gay and proud beats having scissors shoved in to the back of your head so your brains can be sucked into a sink while your feet are kicking between your mothers legs so your collapsed skull can be pulled from the birth canal”

What the hell does that mean??

socalguns
10-20-2006, 11:16 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intact_dilation_and_extraction

Intact dilation and extraction (IDX or Intact D&X), is a surgical abortion procedure wherein an intact fetus is removed from the womb via the cervix. The procedure may also be used to remove a deceased fetus, resulting from a miscarriage, that is developed enough to require dilation of the cervix for extraction. As an abortion procedure, its methodology – removing the fetus from the womb fully intact – has made it highly controversial. Though the procedure has an extremely low rate of usage [1] it has developed into a focal point of the abortion debate.

five.five-six
10-29-2006, 1:07 AM
IDX, along with dilation and evacuation (D&E), early induction of labor, and rare procedures such as saline abortions, are only used in the late stages of pregnancy. Late-term abortions are uncommon, with abortions at 21 weeks or later accounting for only 1.4% of all abortions in the USA.[Intact D&X procedures are used in approximately 15% of late-term abortion cases. This calculates to between 2,500 and 3,000 per year, using data from the Alan Guttmacher Institute for the year 2000. They are typically performed between the twentieth and twenty-fourth week of gestation.

2500 times a year is prety rare however it is fervantly defended by the pro-choice crowd even though there is a "medical necesity" exception writen in the attempted banns on "partial birth abortion" anyway my tag is a fairly accurate description of the procedure... be it condenced and dramatised

metalhead357
10-29-2006, 7:12 AM
And meanwhile BACK on planet Earth wherin the gun lovers and posters meet......

Calguns Is Back up:) Thanks Kestryll!

C.G.
10-29-2006, 7:52 AM
Kewl! I was starting to worry.

762cavalier
10-29-2006, 10:04 AM
worry I was going through CG withdrawals. I thought my source was gone. Whew what a relief:D

Fjold
10-29-2006, 3:04 PM
Is everyone else having to log in everytime that they come back to the boards?

C.G.
10-29-2006, 3:12 PM
Is everyone else having to log in everytime that they come back to the boards?
Yes, just click the remember me thingy and you shouldn't have to log in after that.

five.five-six
10-29-2006, 4:23 PM
Yes, just click the remember me thingy and you shouldn't have to log in after that.

that seems to work for me

Fjold
10-29-2006, 6:45 PM

I've clicked it all three times that I've logged in today, with no luck.

metalhead357
10-29-2006, 8:12 PM
I've clicked it all three times that I've logged in today, with no luck.

Methinks your clickier~ needs to be stickier:p try clearing your cache (internet and DNS) and then try.

socalguns
10-29-2006, 11:25 PM
Choice is choice, or are you only in favor of "only single-shot firearms for all"? :p /duck

Inoxmark
10-30-2006, 8:17 AM
I've clicked it all three times that I've logged in today, with no luck.I had same problem yesterday. Try doing a search and deleting all calguns cookies from your computer, worked for me.

Can'thavenuthingood
10-31-2006, 4:16 PM
Yeah I been having to login each time I come to Calguns. All other sites are fine, just calguns.

Once logged in a couple times I needed to login again in order to post a new thread.

I wrote Kestryl and when I hit send, I had to login again.

Dumped cookies and all my "thingy's" appear to be working smoothly as advertised.

I am currently doing another search for cookies. Dumped all temp files etc. Did a couple restarts and checked the CP also.

I think Bush has a hand in it:D

Vick

Kestryll
10-31-2006, 5:28 PM
This is what someone recommended to me.
Try flushing the DNS cache. To do this, click Start > Run and type cmd and Press Enter. At the command prompt, type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
Since the forum uses the same URL as on the previous server but has new dns settings this resets them as I was told.

Can'thavenuthingood
10-31-2006, 7:56 PM
On the last search I opened all hidden files (WIN XP sp2) and came up with 2 cookies that weren't previously deleted. Sent them to the delete file and so far all appears to be well. I've done several logins and a restart and we are back in business.

Thanks,

Vick