PDA

View Full Version : Where to post complaint about Vendor?

bluesmoke9
03-07-2011, 12:04 PM
I've been a member for a long time but don't post. I recently had a bad experience with a vendor, they post on Calguns freguently, and I would like to make people aware of what happened. Where is the appropriate place to start a thread of this type?

Saigon1965
03-07-2011, 1:59 PM
How about in their forum if they have one -

G60
03-07-2011, 3:38 PM
Have you given them opportunity to fix the problem themselves?

vendor forum or general gun discussions are probably appropriate if you have given the vendor ample opportunity to make right whatever happened.

it's unfair to the vendor if they weren't given a chance.

i stress that point because many vendor threads become witch hunts, and often times the vendor was not aware, or given an opportunity to fix the problem before a thread pops up and everyone's calling for a boycott.

bluesmoke9
03-07-2011, 3:45 PM
How about in their forum if they have one -

I did post in their forum and they deleted it. Their suggestion was to start my own thread and that's what I was looking into.

bluesmoke9
03-07-2011, 3:49 PM
Have you given them opportunity to fix the problem themselves?

vendor forum or general gun discussions are probably appropriate if you have given the vendor ample opportunity to make right whatever happened.

it's unfair to the vendor if they weren't given a chance.

i stress that point because many vendor threads become witch hunts, and often times the vendor was not aware, or given an opportunity to fix the problem before a thread pops up and everyone's calling for a boycott.

The vendor didn't respond to my e-mail and then deleted my post from their forum when I posted there. If the guy would just respond to my e-mail, and there's no reason at all to believe he hasn't seen it, I wouldn't even be going down this road.

couz_taylor
03-07-2011, 4:20 PM
I'd suggest actually picking up the phone and calling. Emails get lossed and are a dime a dozen, call first and see if your problems get solved, if not then post away.

Probably post a complaint in the general discussion section
talk to a mod, not sure if this is covered in the rules section or not, maybe consult that as well

tonelar
03-07-2011, 4:40 PM
They deleted his post in their Vendor forum. So, that leads me to believe they are well aware of what's going on and are choosing to ignore blue.

FreeFlyFreak
03-08-2011, 1:29 AM
Just post here, and rip them a new *******. If they dont like it they can rip you one.....