View Full Version : C&R handgun from out of state

Matt C
10-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Hey, I'm picking up some C&R pistols from out of state, does anyone know where I can find that form I need to send in online? Is it the same one as for new residents? Thanks

Mssr. Eleganté
10-06-2006, 11:53 PM
Do you have a C&R FFL? Are you going out of state to pick up the C&R handguns yourself?

If so, then you can use the Curio & Relic Handgun Report Form that I posted for download over here...

Form FD4100A (www.gunscal.com/showthread.php?t=106)

Or you can call CalDOJ Firearms Division at (916)263-4887 and ask them to send you a copy of the "Curio & Relic Handgun Report Form" (don't say Form FD4100A because the lady on the phone doesn't know what that is :rolleyes: ). They will only send you one form, so you will need to make copies if you need more. This is not the same form used by new residents to report handgun importation.

Matt C
10-07-2006, 7:29 AM