PDA

View Full Version : sturdy 2419 pics?

chrised off
03-03-2011, 2:15 PM
I am looking at buying a small sturdy brand safe and would like the get the 2419 model if it will fit my collection which is basically three AR'S with rails and aimpoints, two 870 18" shotguns, two over under and two scoped bolt guns. i want to get a smaller safe because it will fit in my closet while the other sturdy safes will not. i dont want a big gun safe in my house for all to see. i was doing google searches and it seems there was a sturdy group buy a few years back and quite a few cal gunners got 2419 safes. if anyone could post or send me pics of their 2419 safe (fireline preferred) with guns inside i would really appriciate it. thanks

chrised off
03-03-2011, 2:23 PM
hmmm ... thats interesting because i have seen nothing but sturdy fan boys posting about how great they are....can you speak to why some people do not like sturdy safes?? they offer 5 and 7 gauge bodies and the safes you reccomended are 12gauge body and much lighter than a comparable sturdy safe.

daveinwoodland
03-03-2011, 2:35 PM
hmmm ... thats interesting because i have seen nothing but sturdy fan boys posting about how great they are....can you speak to why some people do not like sturdy safes?? they offer 5 and 7 gauge bodies and the safes you reccomended are 12gauge body and much lighter than a comparable sturdy safe.
I just realized I was thinking of another brand with a similar name. Forget anything I said, I am deleting that post I was thinking of a different company.

chrised off
03-03-2011, 2:50 PM
ok no problem....now back to pics of a firelined 2419 with guns inside. If anyone has some let me know. THANKS

chrised off
03-04-2011, 12:18 AM
Sorry I got a 3224-6 firelined. It must of shrunk because all my guns are getting close.

jerry

i dont see any value in this post :confused:

chrised off
03-04-2011, 2:51 PM
OK How about

I have a firelined safe if you need close up pictures of the interior as it does reduce the space. Also buy as big as possible as you may add to your collection plus it will protect more than just guns .

please read OP. It makes answering the question i asked alot easier.