PDA

View Full Version : Got my GREEN sheet today

Nefarious
10-03-2006, 6:17 PM
So who is the "Chief Law Enforcement Officer" for San Diego (q#14)? Im going to try and look it up now, but if someone has the name handy :D

Edit: Actually.. I have 2 properties, One out east in El Cajon (92021), and one in... I guess its considered National City (92114).. does it matter really?

Nefarious
10-03-2006, 7:14 PM
I assume the Chief of Police and Chief LEO are exactly the same.
For El Cajon I have Cliff Diamond.
Im not sure If I should just use him for my El Cajon property... or find the San Diego CLEO and use him since my collecting will also be there as well

Mssr. Eleganté
10-03-2006, 9:46 PM
Im not sure If I should just use him for my El Cajon property... or find the San Diego CLEO and use him since my collecting will also be there as well

You can only have one "licensed premises" per license. You can still store some of your collection at the other address. And if you make the other address the "Mailing Address" on your FFL then you might even get sellers to ship guns to that address (which is perfectly legal). But only one of your addresses will actually be your "licensed premises" for your C&R license.

You can get a second, separate C&R FFL at your second house if you want, but that would be kind of silly.

daves100
06-09-2008, 10:29 AM
here is the info for the chief of police for C&R

William M Lansdowne
1401 Broadway Mail Box 700
San Diego, California 92101

Dolk
06-09-2008, 1:45 PM
Which ever address you pick, that is where everyone will ship your rifles to. Most of the suppliers (if not all) will only ship to the address on the FFL license.

So pick the address where you want the rifles to be shipped. Can't use both on one license as they have already said.