PDA

View Full Version : 34 State Non-Resident Utah CCW - classes 6 days a week in Lincoln

NorCalCCWinstructor
02-28-2011, 6:36 PM
34 State Utah Non-Resident CCW Permit training and course certification (four hour course for experiened shooters, 6 hours for inexperienced shooters). Includes fingerprinting, passport quality photo, UT certificate. $125.00 for first time student of Best Handgun Training, or $50.00 for returning student (CCW or Basic Pistol class). For more information, visit http://www.besthandguntraining.com/34-State-CCW-permit.html
or call (916) 295-8489.

Special offer to CalGuns Members only $100.00 total for course certification. Not offered to the general public, so be sure to mention this discount offer at the time of enrollment.

John Taylor
Best Handgun Training
Certified CCW instructor in Placer, Sacramento, El Dorado, Sutter, Yuba & Nevada Counties.
CFP Instructor for Utah Non-Resident

NewbieSac
03-02-2011, 7:00 PM
i took this course and got my utah permit in less than 60 days! Great instructor and not a boring class.

Coded-Dude
03-02-2011, 7:31 PM
does the 34 state ccw cert require a live fire course? just curious about where you have that part of the class(dillman range?).

NorCalCCWinstructor
03-02-2011, 8:22 PM
Thanks for the nice comment NewbieSac. Send me a private message. Just curious how your final process went. I like to keep in touch.

Coded-Dude, the 34 state does not require live-fire in my course, if you have a CA CCW, (or possess prior handgun shooting experience).

Otherwise, my qualifications are at the Dillman Range, and I utilize the indoor range for 22 rim-fire only (Basic Pistol & 34 state CFP).

NorCalCCWinstructor
04-25-2011, 6:04 PM
btt