PDA

View Full Version : AK47 MD1975 Black Rifle

vintagedude88
02-28-2011, 4:25 PM
Looks like a good deal. How can I be assured that I would receive one without canted sights if I ordered one?

Also can they be shipped with the mags kitted and the PG removed?

Atlantic Firearms
02-28-2011, 4:55 PM
We have not had any issues with these rifles thus far regarding canted sights , yes we can ship wit the PG removed and the mags as parts kits to your dealer.

FuzzyBrows
02-28-2011, 6:40 PM
i recently received a wasr from atlantic and i have to say, the sights arent an issue at all. no mag wobble and the bolt and receiver have matching numbers. buy with confidence. but be ready to clean a lot of factory grease off it lol.

tvfreakarms
03-06-2011, 8:09 PM
So, the rifle is shipped dirty and greasy?
I was looking to buy an AK my self. It would be my first.

i recently received a wasr from atlantic and i have to say, the sights arent an issue at all. no mag wobble and the bolt and receiver have matching numbers. buy with confidence. but be ready to clean a lot of factory grease off it lol.

tvfreakarms
03-06-2011, 8:11 PM
Never owned or bought an ak before and i'm looking to get one.

What do you mean by canted sights? Is there a lot of problems with these ak being shipped with I assume messed up sights?

Also, what do you mean by PG?
Sorry for the ignorance. :D

Looks like a good deal. How can I be assured that I would receive one without canted sights if I ordered one?

Also can they be shipped with the mags kitted and the PG removed?

bob7122
03-06-2011, 8:13 PM
Never owned or bought an ak before and i'm looking to get one.

What do you mean by canted sights? Is there a lot of problems with these ak being shipped with I assume messed up sights?

Also, what do you mean by PG?
Sorry for the ignorance. :D

pistol grip and the front iron sight is twisted. plus wasr are converted from single stack mag to doubles.