PDA

View Full Version : Any CA C&R Friendly Shops in Arizona?

TonyM
10-02-2006, 9:16 AM
Okay, so I did a little better than expected in Vegas and have a bit more play money. Thought this might be a great time to actually use my C&R to buy a couple guns.

Anyone know any Shops that won't hassle me for being a California based C&R holder?

Right now I'm staying in Scottsdale, but don't mind driving, we've got nothing but time down here for the next 9 days.

Thx.

stevie
10-02-2006, 9:21 AM
J&G Sales, Prescott AZ

Not sure how far, but they will take your C&R

EOD Guy
10-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Here are a few I've been to while at spring training the last few years. (Edited to add the info below each address.)

Arizona Firearms & Pawn
1315 W University Drive
Tempe

Mostly a pawn shop but usually has a few interesting C&R items. I've never bought anything there so I don't know his attitude on C&R FFLs.

Bear Arms
10261 N Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale

Very firendly place with mostly modern firearms but they usually have some interesting C&Rs, including unissued Yugo SKSs.

Legendary Guns
5130 N 19th Avenue
Phoenix

Some older stuff but a lot of single action revolvers and lever action rifles.

Windsor Arms
13439 Cave Creek Road
Phoenix

Inventory can vary considerably. I've been in there when he had walls full of WWII era rifles and full display cases of handguns. I've also been there when all he had were thirty or forty firearms. Firendly and helpful when I've been there.

There is also a Ter-Mark gun show on the 7th and 8th at the Centennial Hall in Mesa. I've bought several guns there over the years. Here is a link to their web site; http://www.gunshowtsp.com/arizona_shows_2006.htm

Hope this helps. Good luck!

TonyM
10-04-2006, 7:09 AM
Thanks for all the info, I'm sure it will be very helpful.

I saw Bear Arms in the phone book and was going to check them out anyway, along with hitting the Dillon retail storefront for the heck of it.

I've got some driving to do. :D