PDA

View Full Version : "Stuffing" magazines.

SarahKC1987
02-24-2011, 5:54 PM
Ok so I have a few questions with regards to magazines.... I know with certain pistol magazines there is a possibility of forcing or "stuffing" an extra round into the mag. Now with your everyday glock at the range or whatever im sure it doesn't matter to much, obviously you dont do it because its not made to do.... blah blah....

But is this a possibility with the AR mags as well? Because I am just picturing a cop who doesn't know anything about anything OR is just having a bad day who loads up a mag and can stuff 11 rounds in or something like that. I guess 11 rounds found in a mag and then inserted into a gun would be a big no no..... so has anyone experienced this? Im sure theres a correct term for it & its not "stuffing" but its the only thing I could think of..

xibunkrlilkidsx
02-24-2011, 5:59 PM
always possible to have that happen with any magazines not orginally mfg for 10rd use. If you do come across a factory magazine that takes more than 10 rds i would hope you would contact the mfg for a replacement.

alot of guys who make the 10/20 and 10/30 rd mags will check them before they get to you. but it is always your responisbility to make sure you can not fit 11rds into the mag.

Merc1138
02-24-2011, 6:03 PM
If the 11th round fits, it's a >10 round magazine.

BTW, the only instance that inserting a >10 round magazine into a gun is a no-no, is in a semi automatic centerfire fixed magazine rifle(wouldn't be an issue in a featureless AR with a normal mag release, or a registered assault weapon). Now if you're making your own 10/20s or whatever and they happen to end up holding 11 rounds, that's a no-no because you'd be manufacturing large capacity magazines.

evidens83
02-24-2011, 6:07 PM
IBTLH

Test your converted magazines at home. Or use 10 round flush CP magazines and not worry about it.

SarahKC1987
02-24-2011, 6:38 PM
Im about to order a few Magpul PMAG 10 Round 30 Body Magazine .223/5.56mm's. Any suggestions as to Rifegear.com or Goldenstate Tactical?

Any suggestions for 10/30 mags that we're only made originally for 10? So theres no issue?

evidens83
02-24-2011, 6:40 PM
No such thing as factory 10/30 magazines IIRC.
+1 Riflegear

THT
02-24-2011, 6:41 PM
Im about to order a few Magpul PMAG 10 Round 30 Body Magazine .223/5.56mm's. Any suggestions as to Rifegear.com or Goldenstate Tactical?

Any suggestions for 10/30 mags that we're only made originally for 10? So theres no issue?

You should still check factory 10/30s to make sure they don't fit an extra round or two.

THT
02-24-2011, 6:42 PM
+1 Riflegear

TangoDown made some ARC 10/30s, didn't they?

SarahKC1987
02-24-2011, 6:45 PM
I went with Golden State Tactical..... :) I will definately be checking. Are these 10/30 round magazines usually "marked" 10 so as to not add confusion?

evidens83
02-24-2011, 6:48 PM
Check out Midwest PX's stubby Pmags (http://midwestpx.com/index.php?cPath=15_69). Those things are sweet. ;)

Droppin Deuces
02-24-2011, 6:53 PM
I just made a bunch of 10/30 and 10/20 p-mags. Riflegear mags are good to go, but the problem with those(at least the ones I have) is that they are designed so the spring is compressed really tight. That won't bother most folks, but it just wasn't sitting well with me. The blocks I made go inside the spring.

As for blocked mags holding too many rounds, I made a guage for a couple of my LEO friends to check that as well so they don't have to bother putting rounds in there except to verify a "bad" mag.

razorscs
02-24-2011, 9:15 PM
Check out the Mag Blocks that Exile Machine sells, they are really nifty, they hold 10 exactly but there is still enough give that you can put the mag in with the bolt closed no problem.

SarahKC1987
02-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Droppin Deuces, I have a couple LEO friends (myself included) who would be interested in that device.

Droppin Deuces
02-24-2011, 10:47 PM
Droppin Deuces, I have a couple LEO friends (myself included) who would be interested in that device.

It's really easy to do. Just get a good ten round mag and push the follwer down with the back end of a Sharpie or other type of fat pen. Sharpies are good because they have a rounded end.
Once it's all the way down, mark the depth on the side of the pen using tape or whatever and there's your guage. The ones I made are just made of acrylic with etched go/no-go zones.

The depth is right at 1-13/16"(4.6cm) for ten rounds.

SarahKC1987
02-24-2011, 11:30 PM
Interesting :)

MrPlink
02-24-2011, 11:43 PM
As for blocked mags holding too many rounds, I made a guage for a couple of my LEO friends to check that as well so they don't have to bother putting rounds in there except to verify a "bad" mag.

I actually thought of making a "gauge" myself, but how hard is it really to just insert 10rds?
No biggie IMO.

Im actually in the process of re-blocking my mag for my SCAR 17. Cant seem to hit the sweet spot, Im constantly getting 9 or..
well you know

I actually hate doing this, hope some actual 10rd mags hit the market soon.

Anyways, back to topic:

what Im wondering is, if you have have a blocked 10rd mag, and the spring gets worn out from regular use, can this in fact be construed as manufacturing a "hi-cap" mag?

Ive seen this happen with plenty of mags, even ones that are factory 10-10 rd mags. I know on a lot of SKS (internal mag) they get worn out pretty easy and will hold an extra rd (but as I understand it, they usually wont function or feed correctly)

bottom line - CYA
If its going into a fixed mag gun and it holds 10+, either fix it, dump it, and just DONT USE IT!

luckystrike
02-24-2011, 11:49 PM
if you have any from J&J armory take them apart. I asked them about it and they didnt care/played stupid.

kwest10
02-24-2011, 11:58 PM
a g23 (glock fo-tay) mag WILL hold 12 9mm rounds and fire/cycle from a g19 with 80%+ reliability.

Droppin Deuces
02-25-2011, 12:00 AM
I actually thought of making a "gauge" myself, but how hard is it really to just insert 10rds?
No biggie IMO.

Im actually in the process of re-blocking my mag for my SCAR 17. Cant seem to hit the sweet spot, Im constantly getting 9 or..
well you know

I actually hate doing this, hope some actual 10rd mags hit the market soon.

Anyways, back to topic:

what Im wondering is, if you have have a blocked 10rd mag, and the spring gets worn out from regular use, can this in fact be construed as manufacturing a "hi-cap" mag?

Ive seen this happen with plenty of mags, even ones that are factory 10-10 rd mags. I know on a lot of SKS (internal mag) they get worn out pretty easy and will hold an extra rd (but as I understand it, they usually wont function or feed correctly)

bottom line - CYA
If its going into a fixed mag gun and it holds 10+, either fix it, dump it, and just DONT USE IT!

Sure, ten rounds is easy, but inserting a gauge(I can't believe I was misspelling that:o) is much easier. 10+ seconds vs. 1.
I don't even know why they wanted the things.

Droppin Deuces
02-25-2011, 12:01 AM
if you have any from J&J armory take them apart. I asked them about it and they didnt care/played stupid.

What's wrong with taking them apart? If they need fixing, they need fixing.

MrPlink
02-25-2011, 12:02 AM
a g23 (glock fo-tay) mag WILL hold 12 9mm rounds and fire/cycle from a g19 with 80%+ reliability.

20% loss in reliability for 2 extra rounds?
Fine for plinking, but if its for a more serious application I wouldnt dream of making that trade

P.S. update on blocking my scar mag, adding 1 .60mm guitar pick to the block is all it took!

And to think, if only I had a gauge I could have saved myself 20 seconds :p

SJgunguy24
02-25-2011, 1:34 AM
Ok so I have a few questions with regards to magazines.... I know with certain pistol magazines there is a possibility of forcing or "stuffing" an extra round into the mag. Now with your everyday glock at the range or whatever im sure it doesn't matter to much, obviously you dont do it because its not made to do.... blah blah....

But is this a possibility with the AR mags as well? Because I am just picturing a cop who doesn't know anything about anything OR is just having a bad day who loads up a mag and can stuff 11 rounds in or something like that. I guess 11 rounds found in a mag and then inserted into a gun would be a big no no..... so has anyone experienced this? Im sure theres a correct term for it & its not "stuffing" but its the only thing I could think of..

OK first off, I don't care if officer nice can fit 11 rounds in the mag or not. Possession of a high capacity ammunition feeding device is not illegal.
Second, if officer nice inserts that mag holding 11 rounds into that mag lock equipped rifle, place him under citizens arrest. He has just committed a felony, a violation of pc12276 to be exact. Just because he has a hard on to toss you in jail doesn't give him the right to (A) Break the law, (B) Violate your constitutionally protected rights, and most important his oath of office.
A police officer has a pretty f**ked up job at times. They need all the help they can get, but there is a certain amount of integrity that come with that authority. If they will break that oath for a bust of something they themselves may have done many times. They have no credibility IMO and they need to feel the heat.
I'm in no way anti LEO, I am anti hypocrite.

Anchors
02-25-2011, 4:18 AM
+1 Riflegear

+2. Their pmags are just right. You get that 10th round in and then you get another few mm of "play" (which is good), but no chance on the 11th.

MrPlink
02-25-2011, 4:32 AM
OK first off, I don't care if officer nice can fit 11 rounds in the mag or not. Possession of a high capacity ammunition feeding device is not illegal.
Second, if officer nice inserts that mag holding 11 rounds into that mag lock equipped rifle, place him under citizens arrest. He has just committed a felony, a violation of pc12276 to be exact. Just because he has a hard on to toss you in jail doesn't give him the right to (A) Break the law, (B) Violate your constitutionally protected rights, and most important his oath of office.
A police officer has a pretty f**ked up job at times. They need all the help they can get, but there is a certain amount of integrity that come with that authority. If they will break that oath for a bust of something they themselves may have done many times. They have no credibility IMO and they need to feel the heat.

here here, well said

SarahKC1987
02-25-2011, 11:06 AM

I guess im missing something? Or his wording is screwing with me..... Anything fitting or holding more than 10 rounds is a high cap mag right? High cap mags are illegal? Right?

arc
02-25-2011, 11:19 AM
I guess im missing something? Or his wording is screwing with me..... Anything fitting or holding more than 10 rounds is a high cap mag right? High cap mags are illegal? Right?

Mere possession of a high-cap mag is, in and of itself, not actually a crime. Selling, importing, or manufacturing however, is. Using a high-cap mag in a semi-automatic centerfire firearm with a non-detachable magazine is as well.

Edit :: More specifically http://wiki.calgunsfoundation.org/index.php/Large-capacity_magazine_restrictions

12020 (a)(2) Commencing January 1, 2000, manufactures or causes
to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or
offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, or lends, any large-
capacity magazine.

RRichie09
02-25-2011, 11:21 AM

It is illegal to buy or manufacture "high-capacity" magazines in the state of California. Pocession is legal.

Placing a "high-capacity" magazine into a bullet button ar makes that AR an assualt weapon and that is illegal.

If you do run across a LEO and have "high-capacity" issues keep your mouth shut and call Calguns Legal. Trying to talk your way out of it can land you in jail as the laws regarding this are complicated.

Paul_R
02-25-2011, 11:31 AM
Second, if officer nice inserts that mag holding 11 rounds into that mag lock equipped rifle, place him under citizens arrest. He has just committed a felony, a violation of pc12276 to be exact.

Be sure to let us know how that works out for ya! :D :D :D

In all seriousness, there's nothing like a 20/30 round mag body to get you noticed at a range. Why give some dick LEO or wanna be an excuse to even talk to you? Nobody will ever see me using anything but factory 10 round mags in California.....

CK_32
02-25-2011, 11:46 AM
I can stuff just about an extra round in almost all of my mags.. But every time I do or even go to max cap I always run into jams..

I always under load in my mags so I dont have to fuss with jams.. Only ones that I use every now and then are my 30 round p mags because they can take it..

SarahKC1987
02-25-2011, 12:15 PM
Interesting. I guess I'll have to read up on those laws now. I didn't know mere possesion was legal.

Anchors
02-25-2011, 12:53 PM

In all seriousness, there's nothing like a 20/30 round mag body to get you noticed at a range. Why give some dick LEO or wanna be an excuse to even talk to you? Nobody will ever see me using anything but factory 10 round mags in California.....

I can stuff just about an extra round in almost all of my mags.. But every time I do or even go to max cap I always run into jams..

Then technically whoever sold them to you, illegally sold you high capacity magazines.
But since it isn't a crime to possess them (or unknowingly receive them), you can now feel free to rebuild your 11 round magazines into 11-100 round magazines since they are legally owned high-capacity magazines.

Unless you forced them in against the feed lips I guess that might be manufacturing haha.
But you already have some pre-2000 30-rounders, so you probably don't care.

Droppin Deuces
02-25-2011, 1:09 PM
Then technically whoever sold them to you, illegally sold you high capacity magazines.
But since it isn't a crime to possess them (or unknowingly receive them), you can now feel free to rebuild your 11 round magazines into 11-100 round magazines since they are legally owned high-capacity magazines.

Unless you forced them in against the feed lips I guess that might be manufacturing haha.
But you already have some pre-2000 30-rounders, so you probably don't care.

Of course. Who doesn't? Heck I discover another one almost everytime I clean out my garage:rolleyes:

SarahKC1987
02-25-2011, 7:48 PM
I only ask because my father was a LEO and he left me a storage locker full of HCM's. :) Not sure if they will even work with my gun but we'll see I guess.

Droppin Deuces
02-25-2011, 7:52 PM
You're not going to want to use them unless you're building a featureless rifle anyway...

SarcoBlaster
02-25-2011, 8:01 PM
Read this: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=387409

It'll answer all your questions Re: high capacity magazines.

SJgunguy24
02-25-2011, 8:38 PM

So far I've been fine. It helps to have a firm understanding of the laws, be articulate enough to convey the facts, know their tactics, and be able to read a person.
I had a LEO ask me to produce receipts for my mags.
"Would you carry receipts for something you bought 15 years ago, and that you paid cash for as well?"

"No, that's insane."

"Well, that's what your asking me to do."

End of conversation.

SarcoBlaster
02-25-2011, 8:48 PM
So far I've been fine. It helps to have a firm understanding of the laws, be articulate enough to convey the facts, know their tactics, and be able to read a person.
I had a LEO ask me to produce receipts for my mags.
"Would you carry receipts for something you bought 15 years ago, and that you paid cash for as well?"

"No, that's insane."

"Well, that's what your asking me to do."

End of conversation.
"Let me see receipts for your magazines."

"They belong to me and they're legal. Thanks for your concern and have a nice day."

/conversation

canative
02-25-2011, 9:54 PM
I recently bought a couple of 10/30's PMags and they actually only hold 9 rounds! Better than 11, I guess. I'm gonna leave them as is and not mess around with them.

Kelvrick
02-25-2011, 10:06 PM
Just my personal thoughts, but I, think it is a pretty anal cop who will bust someone with a blocked mag that will barely fit 11 when they were trying to obey the law and the manufacturer messed up.

Of course, everyone needs to be cover their own ***, but its just my thought.

sevensix2x51
02-25-2011, 10:09 PM
Just my personal thoughts, but I, think it is a pretty anal cop who will bust someone with a blocked mag that will barely fit 11 when they were trying to obey the law and the manufacturer messed up.

possession of 'high cap' mags is not a crime. :)

i would never put an 11rd mag in a bullet button rifle, however.
(i personally wouldnt own a bullet button rifle anymore, but thats personal preference.

Kelvrick
02-25-2011, 11:55 PM

(i personally wouldnt own a bullet button rifle anymore, but thats personal preference.

I know. But the fact that leos are going around with gauges to check bad mags leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Unless they're checking their own.

SJgunguy24
02-26-2011, 12:09 AM

I know. But the fact that leos are going around with gauges to check bad mags leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Unless they're checking their own.

You need to plan for the worst and hope for the best. Never underestimate what someone is willing to do to bring you down. Condition yellow at all times.

Droppin Deuces
02-26-2011, 12:11 AM

They aren't going to just walk up to people and whip out the mag gauge. It's just something to have in the glove compartment in case it's ever needed. The guys I made them for are good guys and(I'm betting) would more likely just suggest you fix or replace a questionable mag than try to do anything to nail you for it.

JeffM
02-26-2011, 12:17 AM
Of all the things in the world to worry about... wow.

If it doesn't hold 10, fix it. If someone else made it, send it back to them to fix.

Next problem?

SarahKC1987
02-26-2011, 1:17 AM

Wow. That is my first time hearing that hear. And that calls for a

:useless:

Will you please show me your featureless builds? Im interested.

RRichie09
02-26-2011, 8:00 AM

OK, now you're just getting spoiled. There is a whole thread of nothing but pictures of featureless builds. SEARCH!

sevensix2x51
02-26-2011, 9:06 AM
OK, now you're just getting spoiled. There is a whole thread of nothing but pictures of featureless builds. SEARCH!

lulz.

i posted them in the featureless builds thread just now. go find them. mind you, i suck at camera-ology.

SarahKC1987
02-26-2011, 11:02 AM
It just surprised me to hear someone say they WOULDNT own one.... like.. opposed to it.

sevensix2x51
02-26-2011, 11:31 AM
It just surprised me to hear someone say they WOULDNT own one.... like.. opposed to it.

Right. Vehemently opposed. I appreciate their role in the fight against tyranny in california, but I can't stand them, personally.

SJgunguy24
02-26-2011, 11:43 AM

Only 2 of my guns have mag locks. I may switch a couple over to a mag lock configuration just because they are wall hangers and aren't my go to guns. They get shot but those aren't what I'm grabbing in a serious situation, those guns do not have mag locks.

Droppin Deuces
02-26-2011, 12:39 PM
Haha. "Go to guns." Sorry, that just sounds silly.

SJgunguy24
02-26-2011, 12:52 PM

How so? My silly "go to guns" are absolutely 100% reliable and I have shot and trained extensively with them. They are what I trust my life and my kids with. That is what my silly go to gun is.

CK_32
02-26-2011, 1:01 PM

I always under load in my mags so I dont have to fuss with jams.. Only ones that I use every now and then are my 30 round p mags because they can take it..

To clear this up I load up my 30 round Pmags to 30 because they can technically hold 31..

So I'm not really max filling them..

CSACANNONEER
02-26-2011, 1:06 PM
always possible to have that happen with any magazines not orginally mfg for 10rd use. If you do come across a factory magazine that takes more than 10 rds i would hope you would contact the mfg for a replacement.

The funny thing is that I've ONLY had factory ten round mags that hold an extra round. I've never had a reduced capacity mag capable of holding more rounds than it was advertised to.

Mere possession of a high-cap mag is, in and of itself, not actually a crime. Selling, importing, or manufacturing however, is. Using a high-cap mag in a semi-automatic centerfire firearm with a non-detachable magazine is as well.

Edit :: More specifically http://wiki.calgunsfoundation.org/index.php/Large-capacity_magazine_restrictions

12020 (a)(2) Commencing January 1, 2000, manufactures or causes
to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or
offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, or lends, any large-
capacity magazine.

I think you forgot about rimfire handguns! If a rimfire handgun is not a RAW and does not have a magwell inside the PG, it needs a maglock and is not legally able to have more than a 10 round mag, just like a centerfire handgun.

The silly thing is that you think it's silly.

Droppin Deuces
02-26-2011, 1:24 PM
I guess my fantasy world differs greatly from that of other people. If it were legal to walk around with an AR slung on my back, or if it made any sense to have one sitting around the house, unlocked and at arms reach, I would have a "go to" gun. As it is, my "go to" gun is just the one I happen to use most often at the range.

CSACANNONEER
02-26-2011, 1:31 PM
It's perfectly legal to UOC a rifle in Ca, except for GFSZs, (please don't do it though) and, it's perfectly legal to have an unlocked loaded firearm in your home or YOUR bussiness. I'm sorry that you live in a silly fantasy world which does not allow either.

Droppin Deuces
02-26-2011, 1:35 PM
Ok, fine. If I have to, I'll just keep my six shooter loaded and sitting on the coffee table.

And next time I need an AR part, I'm slingin' that b!@#h on my back and walking to the shop.

CSACANNONEER
02-26-2011, 2:14 PM
Ok, fine. If I have to, I'll just keep my six shooter loaded and sitting on the coffee table.

And next time I need an AR part, I'm slingin' that b!@#h on my back and walking to the shop.

Why not? I have a loaded, 5 shot, revolver right next to me. I'll shove it in my pocket when I take the dogs out in a few minutes. I don't need a CCW to do this since, I'm on private property in the middle of nowhere. I've riden a motorcycle down 101 with an exposed rifle on my back before there was such a thing as a GFSZ.

sevensix2x51
02-26-2011, 2:20 PM
i try to make all my rifles reliable enough to be "go-to." god forbid we ever have to use our firearms in the way the founders intended, my weapons will be ready, willing, and able to repel all threats to our country, both foreign and domestic. the idea of a "go-to" rifle is very important to the second amendment, and to the freedom of our nation and it's people. imho.

RRichie09
02-26-2011, 2:28 PM
Why not? I have a loaded, 5 shot, revolver right next to me. I'll shove it in my pocket when I take the dogs out in a few minutes. I don't need a CCW to do this since, I'm on private property in the middle of nowhere. I've riden a motorcycle down 101 with an exposed rifle on my back before there was such a thing as a GFSZ.

Yeah, but where you live is different from where the majority of Californians live.

For most of us, taking the dog for a walk involves venturing out to public streets/areas.

CSACANNONEER
02-26-2011, 3:58 PM
Yeah, but where you live is different from where the majority of Californians live.

For most of us, taking the dog for a walk involves venturing out to public streets/areas.

Everyone makes choices.

RRichie09
02-26-2011, 4:05 PM
Everyone makes choices.

Yes, I know. What I am saying is that your everyday experiences do not really apply to the majority of California citizens so you should keep that in mind when offering advice.

Whats with the bad mood today?

CSACANNONEER
02-26-2011, 4:15 PM
Yes, I know. What I am saying is that your everyday experiences do not really apply to the majority of California citizens so you should keep that in mind when offering advice.

Whats with the bad mood today?

No bad mood. Well, I thought I cut enough pallet wood for the weekend and I'll be out by 8pm. So, now all the pallets are wet and I only have a few hours of wood left. I'm a bit upset that I have to dive into my emergency week's supply of split hardwood. But, that's all.

Also, I sure as hell wasn't giving anyone advise to follow in my footsteps. I was just letting DD know that is is legal for anyone who is not a prohibited person to keep an unlocked loaded firearm in their home. When I road up 101 with a rifle on my back, I was living in tract housing in SLO. So, that has nothing to do with my current living conditions either. Again, I do not recommend that anyone UOCs a long gun, specially while riding down the freeway. But, it is legal to do so as long as you stay out of GFSZs.

RRichie09
02-26-2011, 4:25 PM
No bad mood. Well, I thought I cut enough pallet wood for the weekend and I'll be out by 8pm. So, now all the pallets are wet and I only have a few hours of wood left. I'm a bit upset that I have to dive into my emergency week's supply of split hardwood. But, that's all.

Also, I sure as hell wasn't giving anyone advise to follow in my footsteps. I was just letting DD know that is is legal for anyone who is not a prohibited person to keep an unlocked loaded firearm in their home. When I road up 101 with a rifle on my back, I was living in tract housing in SLO. So, that has nothing to do with my current living conditions either. Again, I do not recommend that anyone UOCs a long gun, specially while riding down the freeway. But, it is legal to do so as long as you stay out of GFSZs.

That sucks, but its better than no rain.

I also wasn't saying that you were encouraging him to UOC with a EBR, just pointing it out cause I've seen a few instances where guys chime in about what they have done only to find out that their circumstances are a little different cause they don't live in one of our overcrowded cities.

Anyways, good luck with your trip, hope it doesn't ran anymore.

MrPlink
02-26-2011, 4:32 PM
It's perfectly legal to UOC a rifle in Ca,

a couple years back when I was living in an apartment I had some of my fellow gun nut buddies over and we were all tinkering with our rifles and what not.
The topic of UOC for rifles came up, and informed the group that its perfectly legal.
Next thing I know one of my genius friends is parading around my complex's parking lot with his AR :rolleyes:

NYY
02-26-2011, 7:32 PM
2 of my mags, (one being a Pmag) fit 9/10. no idea why. guess made poorly.

arsilva32
02-26-2011, 9:37 PM

nice! thanks for a response i was just about to write ,but you said it better.well said SJgunguy24 +1

SarahKC1987
02-27-2011, 1:42 AM
I got my PMAG today from Golden State Tactical (Superb customer service BTW). I guess I need some ammo now to see how many it hold :)

MrPlink
02-27-2011, 2:50 AM
I got my PMAG today from Golden State Tactical (Superb customer service BTW). I guess I need some ammo now to see how many it hold :)

You bought ONE p-mag?
:confused:
Tell me you have other mags already?

SJgunguy24
02-27-2011, 7:37 AM
You bought ONE p-mag?

Just 1 riiiib, boy I sure am hungeee

KNQRqAoT-2c

SarahKC1987
02-27-2011, 5:56 PM
You bought ONE p-mag?

Well to be honest, I am going to order 3 or 4 of different styles and variety and see which I like best, see which function best, and then stock up on those :) So yes, only 1 PMAG, lol.

Vanilla Gorilla
03-01-2011, 1:10 PM

KNQRqAoT-2c

lol

MrPlink
03-01-2011, 4:13 PM

KNQRqAoT-2c

my buddy who ran a gun shop for a while said he would regularly get people asking "how much for just one bullet?"

Well to be honest, I am going to order 3 or 4 of different styles and variety and see which I like best, see which function best, and then stock up on those :) So yes, only 1 PMAG, lol.

makes sense I suppose. Avoid tapco and promag