PDA

View Full Version : Joe from Parallax Tactical Rocks! **MUST READ**

xm177
02-23-2011, 3:50 PM
I'm usually not inclined to write about a retailer because most of them are good but not great. But my recent experience with Parallax Tactical was exceptional.

First off, Joe's answered an my initial email within 20 min of me sending it....and the store was already closed so he's responding on his off time.

Second, they have lighting fast processing times. From the time I placed my order to receiving a tracking number was 12 min flat.

Thirdly, I received my order the next day! WOW! I was speechless...especially since I submitted the order at 6pm the day before.

Lastly, I had one item on backorder and I was expecting the usual delay, while they order and wait and then forget about you. Totally the opposite with Joe. They just sent me the tracking info for the second package, a total of 4 business days for an item that was originally out-of-stock.

I highly recommend doing business with Joe over at Parallax Tactical. Simply amazing.
http://www.parallaxtactical.com/store/

morrcarr67
02-23-2011, 4:18 PM
Always nice to find a good source for stuff :)

Archie B.
02-23-2011, 5:35 PM
Nice reference, I will keep them in mind as my needs arise. :thumbsup:

Mr.Caketown
02-23-2011, 5:38 PM
I take it that its your first time shopping with them?

rareair
02-23-2011, 5:48 PM
If you think Parallax has good mail order service, try an in-store visit. Great service from day 1 with me. I started visiting these guys in Dec and only wish I had known about them sooner, it would have saved me all those miles driving up to Rifle Gear

AIMSMALL
02-23-2011, 5:56 PM
I'm usually not inclined to write about a retailer because most of them are good but not great. But my recent experience with Parallax Tactical was exceptional.

First off, Joe's answered an my initial email within 20 min of me sending it....and the store was already closed so he's responding on his off time.

Second, they have lighting fast processing times. From the time I placed my order to receiving a tracking number was 12 min flat.

Thirdly, I received my order the next day! WOW! I was speechless...especially since I submitted the order at 6pm the day before.

Lastly, I had one item on backorder and I was expecting the usual delay, while they order and wait and then forget about you. Totally the opposite with Joe. They just sent me the tracking info for the second package, a total of 4 business days for an item that was originally out-of-stock.

I highly recommend doing business with Joe over at Parallax Tactical. Simply amazing.
http://www.parallaxtactical.com/store/

Yes, I have had the same excellent service there too. On my second visit into the store they fixed an alignment issue on a railsystem that was installed incorrectly from another vendor for free while I waited. Joe has also been very quick to respond to emails even after hours. I will continue to give them as much buisness as I can afford to :)

thunderbolt
02-23-2011, 9:01 PM
Joe has hooked me up so many times I've lost count. Can't say enough good things about them. Plus they are always adding cool stuff to their site. Thanks Joe.

Williexcited
02-23-2011, 9:22 PM
If you think Parallax has good mail order service, try an in-store visit.

That may be bad for your wallet.... All the cool stuff in one place....

j4strngr
02-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Joe is great have bought two awesome uppers and he is building a third now! I send everyone I know

missiontrails
02-23-2011, 11:02 PM
Pick up my Mega Billet Lower from there Tuesday........ damn DROS...LOL

Gutter Mouth
02-23-2011, 11:12 PM
Good info for later

BANGBANG_SKEETSKEET
02-24-2011, 5:49 AM
+1 for Parallax....

and +1 more for Joe becuase im jealous that he has a high cap permit and will take a 30+ round magazine stick it in his pistol and laugh at everyone else in the store!

kahai808
02-24-2011, 5:51 AM
you should go to the store

rareair
02-24-2011, 6:29 AM
If you think Parallax has good mail order service, try an in-store visit.That may be bad for your wallet.... All the cool stuff in one place....

Not really. Parallax has some great prices & deals. Of course, I carry a big wallet too

the big ravioli
02-24-2011, 6:33 AM
3 great transaction from them!

Coldies
02-24-2011, 6:48 AM
I just purchased a OLL from them last Friday. Great service as mentioned. Planning on going this weekend as well to pick up some stuff for my build.

missiontrails
02-24-2011, 7:07 AM
Umm, the girl that works in there is cute also.......

hotfire
02-24-2011, 7:13 AM
+1 for Joe and Parallax Tactical. I bought by JD lower from them in Sept. I finally got around to buying the lpk and Joe informs me that JD lowers were notorious for having a tight fit with lpk's. I bought a RRA lpk and he walked me through the build especially through problem parts.

He gave me a great deal on my whole lower assembly since I had a bad JD lower, and it wasn't even his fault!! If you like to support your local gun stores, you need to hit up their store. It's like being a kid in a candy store. Very informative and friendly staff.

Mr. Casull
02-24-2011, 7:16 AM

Those sissy coated pistols are what real men shoot! Plastic toys are for children. If it can't stand a torch for 60 seconds it should have been made into nylon stockings!

Mr. Casull
02-24-2011, 7:17 AM
+1 for Joe and Parallax Tactical. I bought by JD lower from them in Sept. I finally got around to buying the lpk and Joe informs me that JD lowers were notorious for having a tight fit with lpk's. I bought a RRA lpk and he walked me through the build especially through problem parts.

He gave me a great deal on my whole lower assembly since I had a bad JD lower, and it wasn't even his fault!! If you like to support your local gun stores, you need to hit up their store. It's like being a kid in a candy store. Very informative and friendly staff.

If you had a bad JD lower they are in San Diego and if you had contacted them they would have corrected any issue.

hotfire
02-24-2011, 7:21 AM
If you had a bad JD lower they are in San Diego and if you had contacted them they would have corrected any issue.

Thanks for the update, I heard they are in Old Town. Not sure if its worth the hassle to take apart my lower, but I may give them a call. And
I don't mean to bad mouth JD, its a great lower but it was a little tight than most lowers.

kishigo
02-24-2011, 7:41 AM
Are they still selling lowers? Their website the past couple of days hasn't displayed any lowers or guns.

d sauce
02-24-2011, 8:22 AM

I am picking up on Tuesday as well, I'll see you there.

762.DEFENSE
02-24-2011, 8:45 AM
Always good to learn about great shops in CA to support. Thanks for the positive feedback!

evidens83
02-24-2011, 10:25 AM
+1 for Parallax

I ordered something and receive it the very next day! I still got to make it in one of these days to check em out.

hotfire
02-24-2011, 10:38 AM
Are they still selling lowers? Their website the past couple of days hasn't displayed any lowers or guns.

I was there 2 weeks ago and Joe mentioned he ordered 50 aero precision lowers. You might be in luck and the price was really good.

jeferd
02-24-2011, 11:48 AM
Great service deserves great references...especially in todays lacking service environment

nick562
02-24-2011, 1:25 PM
i hate going to parallex ever time i go there i go for one thing and end up leaving with 20 :D just bought a XD9SC yesterday and had to pick up an aero lower because of the price

Crom
02-24-2011, 2:10 PM

They disabled the "Gun Inventory" module from their website. They have lot of stuff in stock, call or email them.

I was there 2 weeks ago and Joe mentioned he ordered 50 aero precision lowers. You might be in luck and the price was really good.

The price on the Aero went up. (3 lowers for $220 IIRC) The manufacturer/supplier was raising the prices.

The store was very busy on Saturday!!!

rareair
02-24-2011, 3:12 PM
Umm, the girl that works in there is cute also.......

Who can forget Leanne? She is cute......

luckystrike
02-24-2011, 3:55 PM
nice. I ordered from copes distributing about a week ago. still havent even shipped it.:gene:

Droppin Deuces
02-24-2011, 6:15 PM
Was just there today. First time I've been in there without it being wall to wall people. Hardest part about going into places like these is that I always forget what I was looking for as soon as I walk in the door and see some other cool thing I want.

kishigo
02-24-2011, 9:15 PM
They disabled the "Gun Inventory" module from their website. They have lot of stuff in stock, call or email them.

The price on the Aero went up. (3 lowers for $220 IIRC) The manufacturer/supplier was raising the prices.

The store was very busy on Saturday!!!
I was looking at the Tactical Machining 308 lowers.

Vinz
02-24-2011, 9:39 PM
joe always has the hard to find and one of a kind type items.

feeesh
02-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Been there several times and now my roommate goes there too. Joe took the time to show me how to build my lower and sold me on the RRA 2 stage trigger that i love- even hooked it up!

THANKS!

john.t.singh
02-24-2011, 10:11 PM
The chick is quitting. Looks like they are hiring..

Why did they disable the gun link on their site? Now I have no clue when they are getting in something new...

daves100
02-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Best part is they are 10 minutes from my mother in laws house... So after about spending 10 minutes at her house I'm gone to :43:see what to buy next.

j4strngr
02-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Cute and married

ParallaxTactical.com
02-27-2011, 11:43 AM
The chick is quitting. Looks like they are hiring..

Why did they disable the gun link on their site? Now I have no clue when they are getting in something new...

Lianna's husband is in the military and got orders to Maryland. :(

2600fromAtari
02-27-2011, 12:53 PM
Joe is a nice guy and very personable/helpful. I've only bought magazines from him so far, but looking to make a bigger purchase from him in the future once his inventory grows.