PDA

View Full Version : New Mossberg owner Fresno CA

BEER
02-23-2011, 4:04 PM
Hello all. Just want to introduce myself. Im new to the forum, and new to guns. I have been robbed twice within the last year. With the last time comming this Friday where I actually walked in on it happening. Im sick of this happening, and I dont want to be caught with my pants down if my house gets broken into while im home.

So I went out and got the Mossberg 500 Big 5 shotgun. I went with a buddy and broke my cherry firing his, and Im hooked. Im sure this is just the start for me.

Anyway, great forum with lots of good information.

zod
02-23-2011, 6:24 PM
....and Im hooked. Im sure this is just the start for me.

No doubt about that. Hang out here more and you will surely add more toys to the arsenal. Welcome to Calguns. Enjoy.

peopleofthesun
02-23-2011, 8:45 PM
Welcome

Wicked Pete
02-23-2011, 9:01 PM
On a lighter note: welcome. Utilize the information here on CGN. Home Defense does take a little preparatory effort and study, as well as practice with your weapon of choice.

greasemonkey
04-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Hello all. Just want to introduce myself. Im new to the forum, and new to guns. I have been robbed twice within the last year. With the last time comming this Friday where I actually walked in on it happening. Im sick of this happening, and I dont want to be caught with my pants down if my house gets broken into while im home.

So I went out and got the Mossberg 500 Big 5 shotgun. I went with a buddy and broke my cherry firing his, and Im hooked. Im sure this is just the start for me.

Anyway, great forum with lots of good information.

Welcome to Calguns. I got my place broken into two years ago, I came home not too long after it happened, left me feeling fairly violated, insurance replaced everything but that feeling that someone had come into my 'castle' took a while to shake. My Big-5 Mossberg combo pump has been good to me for several years, I've done some horrible things to that 12-gauge and it's treated me well so far.

Colt-45
04-18-2011, 11:39 PM
Welcome to calguns we need for Fresno people on here.

I recommend the ghost sights for the Mossberg 500.

.22guy
04-19-2011, 9:37 AM
Welcome to Calguns! :)

BayAreaShooter
04-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Welcome aboard. My first suggestion would be to get very familiar and proficient with your shotgun. My second suggestion would be to get a way to secure you new gun. If you get broken into and your not home your new gun will be gone with the rest of your stuff. Just something to think about.

Vandal.
04-19-2011, 12:54 PM
Welcome aboard. My first suggestion would be to get very familiar and proficient with your shotgun. My second suggestion would be to get a way to secure you new gun. If you get broken into and your not home your new gun will be gone with the rest of your stuff. Just something to think about.

yeah totally.

getting familiar is key...
give your now 12g a name... a womans name sleep with her shower with her eat with her... keep her very happy. and she will keep you safe and happy.