View Full Version : JR 9MM/40S&W Carbine

Capt Jack
02-21-2011, 3:56 PM
Hi Calgunners,

I just saw this today in an email from J&G Sales who is selling them for $589 (no affiliation or idea if that is a good deal). Looks like a neat little pistol caliber carbine in 9mm or 40S&W that uses Glock mags. On their website they do show a page where it states "California add $50" so it looks like we can even have them!

My apologies if this is a dupe, I scanned before posting. Anyone have any other info or knowledge of these? Might be a nice addition to the arsenal :D

Technical Specifications:
* Caliber 9MM, 40S&W and 45ACP
* Ambidextrous (bolt charging handle and ejector/ejection port)
* Glock magazine included, easily converts to other popular pistol magazines
* Simple and reliable blowback operation
* Lightweight 16 1/4" tri-flatted barrel design for stability and cooling during rapid fire, Tri-flatted barrel made by O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.
* Receiver is made of aerospace grade 6061 aluminum
* Grip and butt stock made of polymer (standard AR15)
* Utilizes standard M4/AR15 furniture & trigger components
* Overall length: butt stock extended 33 1/2" and collapsed 30 1/4"
* All AR15 accessories are compatible with flat top receiver & quad rail forend
* Made in the U.S.A. in New York

Some pics:

03-13-2011, 7:12 PM
I handled one at a gun show several months back. I liked it, as a pistol-caliber carbine, but the rep was saying it would sell for $750. I'd like to find one (with a CA BB) for under $600, I think it would be worth it.

03-13-2011, 7:14 PM
i would like to see it with thw ar 15 style ch and a threded muzzel, but other than that i like

03-13-2011, 9:30 PM
Might be fun for 3 gun.

Thanks for the info.

Capt Jack
03-14-2011, 6:04 PM
I found a review at ARFcom that shows JR still has some tweaking to do. It sounds like he may have gotten an early production gun which may be part of the problem. It also sounds like they are having their customers do some "beta" testing for them as they have made several changes and seem to be continuously tweaking them.

Still, this one is promising and worth keeping an eye on. Now if they could just lower the price a bit...:D

The review:

The video: