PDA

View Full Version : CalGun Lower Question

NOTARPilot
02-21-2011, 1:21 PM
Has anybody put a Daniel Defense upper on a CalGun Lower? Curious to know how the fit is and if any issues were experienced.

Thanks

shark92651
02-21-2011, 1:24 PM
Has anybody put a Daniel Defense upper on a CalGun Lower? Curious to know how the fit is and if any issues were experienced.

Thanks

We have sold many Daniel Defense and Rifle Gear uppers to customers with JD Machine lowers. No complaints so far so that combination should be good to go - as is probably the case with a mix/match of most any other combination of forged upper and lower receivers out there.

n2k
02-21-2011, 1:24 PM
No problems at all. Fit perfectly.

hollowpoint
02-21-2011, 1:27 PM
Should fit fine, Daniel Defense makes nice uppers. IMO it can be hit and miss with the fit between an upper and lower sometimes you will have some play, sometimes it fits really well and sometimes they are super tight. If there is any play you always have the option of using an accuwedge.

SJgunguy24
02-21-2011, 1:52 PM
Like what was said earlier, should be GTG. The only uppers I've personally seen with fit up issues are the LMT with the quick change barrels. So far everything else fits up pretty easily.

Sikhawk
02-21-2011, 3:02 PM
I bought a Daniel Defense XV Complete Upper from Riflegear and a Calguns lower from them as well. The fit is beyond perfect in my opinion. Kudos to Riflegear, DD, and JD Machine!