PDA

View Full Version : Normal wait time for an upper

morfeeis
02-20-2011, 12:30 PM
so i bought an upper from ar15broker.com/ about three weeks ago, it didn't get here last week so i called them up and they said that my barrel had been backordered. anyway, for those that have ordered an upper online whats the time frame it took from the time you placed your order till the day you got your order in?

thanks......

Veggie
02-20-2011, 12:36 PM
Barrels seem to be scarce right now. I been waiting on a barrel I want for a few weeks.

morfeeis
02-20-2011, 12:42 PM
thanks cause i started to worry........

ElvenSoul
02-20-2011, 12:53 PM
Wtf they should have notified you they where out of stock...ask for your money back and look elsewhere... well at least now you know to call ahead and make sure it is in stock first

jkcerda
02-20-2011, 1:12 PM
my upper is back ordered from Newfrontier as i upgraded to a 20" barrel., but, I knew that going in

mrvash
02-20-2011, 2:20 PM
I bought my upper here on Calguns marketplace from another member and three days later it arrived, then I bought a 7.62x39 upper from Mark's Armory a couple of days ago and he shipped it yesterday and should be here Tuesday via UPS

The Electrician
02-20-2011, 2:36 PM
I orfer a spikes upper from spikes im a week into the wait, but the web site said 3-4. Im hoping for 3!!!

Jasonaspears
02-20-2011, 2:41 PM
I ordered one from Mark's Armory yesterday and is shipped already. Should see it late next week.

Touch
02-20-2011, 3:29 PM
i ordered one from ar15broker too..by phone and they told me it was in stock so i waited and waited for 2 weeks no email about nothing so i called and ask no answer and about 3 hrs later i called again still no answer so they called back and told me they ran out of yhm rails...so today i cancelled my order and bought 1 off cal gun member

1forall
02-20-2011, 4:02 PM
I guess it all depends on where you purchase.

morfeeis
02-20-2011, 6:24 PM
i ordered one from ar15broker too..by phone and they told me it was in stock so i waited and waited for 2 weeks no email about nothing so i called and ask no answer and about 3 hrs later i called again still no answer so they called back and told me they ran out of yhm rails...so today i cancelled my order and bought 1 off cal gun member

this is what happened to me, when i first called to place my order i wanted to make sure they where in and was told not to worry he had a few in stock. now weeks later i still dont have an upper and just as you it was a pain in the *** to call them. i think i'll cancel my order tomorrow and just order from someone on CGMP.......