PDA

View Full Version : How to change auto log out time?

Rogervm
02-14-2011, 9:37 AM
Hello,
I've searched and searched and haven't been able to find the setting that let's me change the amount of time the system takes before logging me out. I don't mind logging back in but it resets the new post settings and I can't keep track of what's new since my last visit. Anyone care to help me find what's probably obvious except to this dumb**s?

Thanks

Wicked Pete
02-14-2011, 6:21 PM
I know what you are talking about. I read about a "keep me logged in" tab somewhere, haven't been able to find it. Are they talking about the Browser or on the CGN page?

I thought it had to do with inactivity, if you weren't browsing or typing; it times out.

Not sure. Good Luck.

Rogervm
02-14-2011, 7:53 PM
No, there's a "keep me logged in" box to check up by where you log in. I kind of like having it log out for me. I just don't want it doing it while I wander off to watch a google video of some guy making a 1200 yard shot on top of some mountain that takes 5 minutes only to come back to CGN and all the posts I was going to read are now marked as read :(:(:(:(

zod
02-14-2011, 8:49 PM
Someone should stop by with the answer soon. Sorry I couldn't be more help. But welcome to the forums.