PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss the off list lower registration.... ?

Juniper Kid
09-12-2006, 8:55 PM
I was off enjoying my summer with my cute gf and totally forgot about it until I had the chance to read the one page letter sent by the DOJ months ago.

Did I miss it? we used to have an off list lower section of the forum, where did it go?

Thank you.

ohsmily
09-12-2006, 8:57 PM
No, you did not miss it.

blkA4alb
09-12-2006, 8:57 PM
There has been no registration, everything is the same legally.

The OLL section was removed to reduce clutter.

Juniper Kid
09-12-2006, 8:58 PM
No, you did not miss it.

Thank you ohsmily, thank God.....

Juniper Kid
09-12-2006, 8:59 PM
There has been no registration, everything is the same legally.

The OLL section was removed to reduce clutter.

Oh okay, I almost ******** my pants when I read the DOJ letter an hour ago and my friend was ********tin me and told me, I missed it.

Thank you.

:)

mailman
09-12-2006, 9:07 PM
I wish I was the first one to respond to this thread

Juniper Kid
09-12-2006, 9:08 PM
Oh before I forget, where did the section to buy and sell guns? I'm looking for spare parts, 10 round mag the bushmaster kind for my AR build.

This place was sooo much better at the height of the off list lower/reg/etc... remember all the drama and thousands of people logged in, etc?

Man, those were the days......

Juniper Kid
09-12-2006, 9:09 PM

stfu.... :P

blkA4alb
09-12-2006, 9:15 PM
Oh before I forget, where did the section to buy and sell guns? I'm looking for spare parts, 10 round mag the bushmaster kind for my AR build.

This place was sooo much better at the height of the off list lower/reg/etc... remember all the drama and thousands of people logged in, etc?

The for sale forums have been removed to bring the site back to the way it was originally, a discussion forum. There may be some other reasons as well.

There were never thousands of people logged in :p . The most I think was somewhere around 340 when the Feb memo came out.

Juniper Kid
09-12-2006, 9:20 PM
The for sale forums have been removed to bring the site back to the way it was originally, a discussion forum. There may be some other reasons as well.

There were never thousands of people logged in :p . The most I think was somewhere around 340 when the Feb memo came out.

I thought so, the site was down and was always bogged down, I think there were too many users at one time don't know the exact figure but yeah there were tons of ppl around.... :P

Thanks blkA4alb.

thedrickel
09-12-2006, 9:23 PM

Ha. . .see this thread. (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=36045)

Charliegone
09-12-2006, 9:27 PM
If I had a nickle for every time any one asked about the list I would be rich by now.:D

Juniper Kid
09-12-2006, 9:28 PM
Ha. . .see this thread. (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=36045)

LOL, I'm reading it as I type, thank you for the link.

:)

xrMike
09-13-2006, 7:03 AM
Same here. I would've said the same thing as you probably:

"Yes, you missed it. The registration period ended TWO WEEKS ago... Sorry, man."

AYEAREFIFTEEN
09-13-2006, 7:45 AM
I was off enjoying my summer with my cute gf and totally forgot about it until I had the chance to read the one page letter sent by the DOJ months ago.

Did I miss it? we used to have an off list lower section of the forum, where did it go?

Thank you.

Good thing you didn't spend the summer with an ugly girlfriend and missed a registration.

You would have lost twice.

tenpercentfirearms
09-13-2006, 10:59 AM
Good thing you didn't spend the summer with an ugly girlfriend and missed a registration.How shallow. Don't you know that ugly girls are just as much fun in the sack as pretty ones? Oh wait, that might be shallow too. :D

NoTime2Shoot
09-13-2006, 12:28 PM

Thank you.

You've got two weeks.

gose
09-13-2006, 12:47 PM
How shallow. Don't you know that ugly girls are just as much fun in the sack as pretty ones? Oh wait, that might be shallow too. :D

Beauty in the bedroom is only a light switch away ;)

AYEAREFIFTEEN
09-13-2006, 1:33 PM
Beauty in the bedroom is only a light switch away ;)

Or a paper bag. :p

Charliegone
09-13-2006, 8:20 PM
Or a paper bag. :p

or a pillow

or plastic surgery....what else?:D

C.G.
09-13-2006, 8:32 PM
or a pillow

or plastic surgery....what else?:D

I just make them drink me beautiful.:D