PDA

View Full Version : Magazine Disassembly & Legal Parts Brokering SERVICE DISCONTINUED

Exile Machine
02-11-2011, 1:42 PM
You see a great deal on some rare mags online, but the free-state seller won't disassemble and ship to California? Got a misinformed seller who thinks that a pistol grip or quad rail is illegal in CA?

Exile Machine LLC offers our California customers a magazine breakdown service as part of our legal gun parts brokering service. Have your seller ship the mags or other legal parts to us, and we'll break them down into 100% CA-Legal rebuild kits and ship to you.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER --> https://www.exilemachine.net/shop/exile-machine-legal-gun-parts-brokering-service-8671.html

Flopper
02-19-2011, 11:17 AM
VERY COOL guys!

gunafficionado
02-20-2011, 5:52 AM
Excellent !!!

Exile Machine
03-08-2011, 8:14 AM
Thanks for the orders!

Exile Machine
03-27-2011, 9:06 AM
How much are your Glock 22 REBUILDS

PM sent...

atomicwedgy
03-27-2011, 9:20 AM
hk uspc 40 rebuilds?

Exile Machine
03-27-2011, 9:24 AM
hk uspc 40 rebuilds?

PM sent...

supersonic
03-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Regarding shipping, does that mean we will have to pay twice for it (one fee to the GB seller, then another to cover your shipping costs)? This being in addition to the dis-assembly fee?

Exile Machine
03-27-2011, 1:07 PM
Regarding shipping, does that mean we will have to pay twice for it (one fee to the GB seller, then another to cover your shipping costs)? This being in addition to the dis-assembly fee?

Yes. The seller has to pay shipping to us. Someone's got to pay for it. We have to pay shipping to you. Someone's got to pay for that.

This is the reason for rule #1: Contact us first. Because if we can get that same mag from our distributors, you save the seller's shipping charge + 1 disassembly charge. Plus we charge $7.99 flat rate shipping so you could stock up on other items from our store and your ship charge per item would be very low.

supersonic
03-28-2011, 9:01 AM
Yes. The seller has to pay shipping to us. Someone's got to pay for it. We have to pay shipping to you. Someone's got to pay for that.

This is the reason for rule #1: Contact us first. Because if we can get that same mag from our distributors, you save the seller's shipping charge + 1 disassembly charge. Plus we charge $7.99 flat rate shipping so you could stock up on other items from our store and your ship charge per item would be very low.

Just wanted to clarify, due to the fact that it wasn't made clear in the first post. Actually, most GB sellers, when the law about mag repair kits is explained to them, have no problem shipping them disassembled with no extra charge (like you do with the mags you carry). However, for that small percentage of GB sellers that are just straight-up "anti-Cali," your willingness to do this is to be commended. And most of all when an 'ignorant' GB seller has a very hard-to-find item that someone out here needs.

Exile Machine
03-28-2011, 11:44 AM
Just wanted to clarify, due to the fact that it wasn't made clear in the first post. Actually, most GB sellers, when the law about mag repair kits is explained to them, have no problem shipping them disassembled with no extra charge (like you do with the mags you carry). However, for that small percentage of GB sellers that are just straight-up "anti-Cali," your willingness to do this is to be commended. And most of all when an 'ignorant' GB seller has a very hard-to-find item that someone out here needs.

Thanks... BTW I clarified the original post. Hopefully we can all educate the out-of-state sellers that breaking down the mags is the way to sell mags to CA. Maybe you can point them to the DOJ letter, maybe you can point them to the disassembly service link on the store... But there will always be those who won't do it, and I'll be here to help out in that case.
-Mark

supersonic
03-28-2011, 3:56 PM
Thanks... BTW I clarified the original post. Hopefully we can all educate the out-of-state sellers that breaking down the mags is the way to sell mags to CA. Maybe you can point them to the DOJ letter, maybe you can point them to the disassembly service link on the store... But there will always be those who won't do it, and I'll be here to help out in that case.
-Mark

I've pointed a couple of GB sellers to the DOJ letter a few times, but usually all it takes is giving them a link to 44MAG.com's website. Now, your disassembly service link can be used as well. And thanks for clarifying shipment costs in the original post. GTG.

762.DEFENSE
03-31-2011, 2:41 PM
Thanks for your continued support! I never thought about going "featureless," but I'll have to do a build to support your business and use all my 'standard capacity magazines.'

Ls1FALimpala
04-10-2011, 11:35 AM
To be sure is it 7 dollars per mag or for up to 5 mags?

Exile Machine
04-10-2011, 3:10 PM
To be sure is it 7 dollars per mag or for up to 5 mags?

Flat rate 7 bucks for up to the first 5 mags. If you have only one mag, it's 7 bucks. If you have five mags, 7 bucks.. Price per mag drops down to $1.20 per mag for 10+ mags. Scroll down to see the quantity discount chart on the page linked in the OP.

Ls1FALimpala
04-10-2011, 8:34 PM
Ohh ok I get confused easily lol. Well can u get 30 round metric mags? Dsa appears to be making them again and I will be buying a few soon

USP
04-11-2011, 10:40 PM
looking for jet funnel mags for the USP 9. can you give me a price on those with the breakdown service?

Exile Machine
04-17-2011, 2:46 PM
Just to clarify, this service is ONLY for those mags you buy somewhere else. We never charge a fee to take apart any mag we sell.

Steve1968LS2
05-30-2011, 9:41 AM
Can you get me some FDE SCAR 17s 20-rnd mags??? :)

al8550
07-25-2011, 11:09 PM
Cool tagged

Exile Machine
07-27-2011, 5:27 PM
Can you get me some FDE SCAR 17s 20-rnd mags??? :)

We carry those but currently out of stock. Our online store reflects our actual stock so bookmark this page and check back from time to time:

https://www.exilemachine.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_64_91&products_id=2135

Exile Machine
08-31-2011, 7:06 AM
Thanks for the orders! Just shipped out a big batch of disassembled mags...