PDA

View Full Version : The lighter side - Rosie and "Tom", AGAIN

mikehaas
09-09-2006, 9:56 AM
It's another "Tom" this time, but clearly Rosie's still getting heat from the LAST time she messed with "Tom". (see the 3rd post :-)

http://perezhilton.com/boardroom/viewtopic.php?t=4571

That's worth a few more ---> :-) :-) :-)

(I like it when women link to pro-gun websites, especially MINE :-)

Mike

metalhead357
09-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Mike,

I cant believe I actually went and looked but I did/do like selleck......

Ok, that site is just sooooooooooooooo worng on sooooooooooo many levels.

Thanks:cool: Think I'm gonna have to dig out my eyeballs with my Garand Multi tool............

Wait, does anyone know if Listerine will blind ya'? (someone pleas say yes!!!!!!)

:p

Santa Cruz Armory
09-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Bottom line, she's a pig.:mad:

mikehaas
09-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Mike,

I cant believe I actually went and looked but I did/do like selleck......

Ok, that site is just sooooooooooooooo worng on sooooooooooo many levels.

Thanks:cool: Think I'm gonna have to dig out my eyeballs with my Garand Multi tool............

Wait, does anyone know if Listerine will blind ya'? (someone pleas say yes!!!!!!)

:p
Gotta tell ya, few posts elicit audible laughter from me, but yours did and for several minutes. Still chuckling as I type this. Anyone know the emoticon for "tears"?

oh, thank you for that - I needed it!

Mike

metalhead357
09-09-2006, 11:11 AM
Well thank you.

I mean I know some like the tabloids etc, even some somehow see to like Rosie, but that was gossip board central meets crack central!!!!!! For nothing about nothing!!!!!!!

But I guess we're even:p I was laughing so hard when I browsed that sight I'm glad I could kinda return the favor!;)

the_quark
09-09-2006, 5:06 PM
Aight, what I want to know from Mike is, what's the NRA's position on AB6768 that would make jumping up and down on Oprah's couch an infraction? Should we support this, or not? :confused:

Grakken
09-09-2006, 6:57 PM
Rosie is stupid. nuff said .
:mad:

anotherted
09-10-2006, 6:59 AM
Think I'm gonna have to dig out my eyeballs with my Garand Multi tool............

thats too funny

mikehaas
09-10-2006, 9:22 AM
Aight, what I want to know from Mike is, what's the NRA's position on AB6768 that would make jumping up and down on Oprah's couch an infraction? Should we support this, or not? :confused:
I bet, like most, their position would be "Watching it closely". :-) After all, the idiot could lose his balance and fall on you. Then again, he's not that big, is he.

I don't think you'll see a ONE-CLICK for it. ;-)

Mike