PDA

View Full Version : RifleGear is hiring a full time sales position - position filled

shark92651
02-07-2011, 11:28 AM
RifleGear is looking to hire another full time sales position. Please email your resume and salary requirements to jobs@riflegear.com. Please send email only, PM's and phone calls regarding the job will not be returned.

RifleGear is looking for a knowledgeable sales person with experience in AR and AK firearms, parts, and accessories. The winning candidate will be friendly, well spoken, demonstrate a professional attitude and demeanor, and will have a positive work ethic. Experience with telephone customer service, email support, and simple AR gunsmithing is a plus.

Hours worked will either be early shift (9:30am - 6pm) or late shift (11:00 - 7:00pm) and possibly Saturday (9:45 - 6:00pm). We are open Mon - Sat, we are closed Sundays and each employee takes an additional day off during the week, depending upon schedule. Candidate will also be able to work one weekend every other month for the local Orange County gun show.

UPDATE: The position is filled. We would like to thank everyone that applied and apologize for those that did not get an interview.

hlcarbine
02-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Ill take it

Anchors
02-14-2011, 4:22 PM
You posted this on my birthday so I didn't see it :[ haha.

Hey! I sent you guys an email a while back, but you were fully staffed at the time (it was sometime after the move).
And I was in just yesterday chatting with the guys about some rails and what not.

Coincidentally, I also just posted this thread in which someone directed me herehttp://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=396296

I live about three miles away and I am available for full-time except Tuesdays (school) :D
I can work Saturdays and opening or closing. Where ever you need me.
Email sent. My email address is Ryan[my last name]5@gmail.com
RG is my favorite FFL, so it would be great to work with you guys.

Thanks RifleGear.

KING_PALM
02-19-2011, 10:46 PM
too bad my touring gig wont allow me to be there full-time....

let me know when you are hiring part time hahahaha

cqr777
02-21-2011, 9:25 PM
Still Open ?

onequickshift
02-23-2011, 2:29 PM
King Palm Specs on your rifle? The upper? Looks good :)

As for job, if it was part time :) I'd take it. How many women you have working there? Seriously would feel out of place :P

shark92651
02-23-2011, 4:59 PM
The position is filled. Thanks to all that applied.

thrillhouse700
02-25-2011, 2:27 PM
So who got it! We wanna know who the new guy is from Calguns.

Anchors
02-26-2011, 6:58 PM
So who got it! We wanna know who the new guy is from Calguns.

This is true. haha.

shark92651
02-26-2011, 7:46 PM
The new guy is named Travis and he is starting 3/9. I have no idea what his calguns forum name is, if he even has one.