View Full Version : Blackhawk Serpa III holster with Streamlight weapon light?

02-07-2011, 8:45 AM
Can anyone here confirm if the Blackhawk Serpa III light bearing holster will work with non-blackhawk brand weaponlights? Specifically speaking the TLR-1s which is fairly slim similar to the Blackhawk light. I did email Blackhawk about it and they said it will only mount with their brand weapon light. I believe the representative is only saying that because the product was intended for brand light but I know the Streamlight TLR-1s is slim like Blackhawks..

02-07-2011, 6:08 PM
The xiphos light or whatever Blackhawk calls it is the most ugly wierd shaped light ever, the body is close to the M3 lights i have but the bulge is higher up instead of the on the bottom like the m3. the tlr-1 might fit but i think the biggest issue is the cam lock lever. Blackhawk is not lying to you they did design the holster around their light and they want you to buy said light for that reason. why dont you buy something that is made specifically for your combo your trying to run. im really happy with my safariland als holster that holds my G22 and m3, it will solidly retain my gun even with the light off.

this should answer all the questions, he even compares a tlr 1