PDA

View Full Version : Call to Fence-Sitters... Join NRA & CRPA TODAY!

Cali-Shooter
02-07-2011, 7:00 AM
I just officially joined both the NRA and the CRPA (California Rifle & Pistol Association). I am just a CSU college student, who lives on a meager cash flow.
I currently have a $950+ AK-74 on 45 day layaway, a Glock 35 on it's way to my FFL, and an 7.62 AK-47 coming in thru auctionarms.
If someone like me is able to get off my butt and throw a few measly bucks to sign up for the NRA & CRPA, then so can you.

Join today, never before has it been so important than now to stand up and contribute for our Rights, we must no longer be "free riders."

Freedom isn't free, it costs, time, effort, money, and determination to fight to maintain, lest we lose it all. And it is worth every penny.

And I recall there was survey awhile back that showed that there was at least 1 non-NRA member claiming membership for every current NRA member. - meaning there's *at least* 8+ million people *claiming* NRA membership.

IF NRA could convert these wannabe tagalongs into members, an 8+ million member organization in our national political scene could demand ATF provide free gun cleaning services at their field offices.

Membership means something at the state level too. If we can get folks to join the CRPA and get it up to 100K we can do a LOT of pushback.

When you join CRPA, that "+1" increment MEANS SOMETHING. It's a bit more wind at the back of our CRPA lobbyist, Tom Pederson (and helps our NRA lobbyist Ed Worley too.)

Let's get it on....

NRA Membership:

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp

CRPA Membership:

http://www.crpa.org/dept.aspx?dept_id=01

Crom
02-07-2011, 7:17 AM
My brother bought his first gun last month. It was a Mossberg 500 for home defense. He asked me "Who works hardest to protect my rights to keep and bear arms"?

I told him. And he is now a member of:

SAF
CRPA
NRA
And he tells me he is sending in monthly contributions to CalGuns Foundation.

:)

Jabjab
02-07-2011, 7:53 AM
Thanks for the reminder!

I joined the NRA last week and I joined the CRPA and donated to CalGuns right after reading your post.

Luieburger
02-07-2011, 8:51 AM
Hmmm... I just became a life member a few months ago, but perhaps I should sell some stock and become a Benefactor member ;) We'll see how they do this week.